Poll

Who do you like best.  Ignore the dads picture taking and look at the effort the kids put in!

Barwench
14 (35%)
Mjolnir
3 (7.5%)
Sam Ford
23 (57.5%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Voting closed: January 18, 2012, 10:19:19 PM

Author Topic: 6 -9 yrs category painting competition winners poll  (Read 2090 times)

Offline libertee

• Extreme multi-tasker
  • Administrator
  • Tyrant of the NetherHells
  • M.E. is NOT a figment of my imagination
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hasslefreeminiatures.co.uk
6 -9 yrs category painting competition winners poll
« on: January 10, 2012, 10:19:19 PM »
It was initially going to be 3 age categories but as the entries came in we changed the categories to 3-5 yrs and then 6-9 yrs. 
So pick your favourite, the two youngest are just 3 yrs old (aww bless them!) but be ruthless, dont let them have sympathy votes! ...  :wink:

The poll will run for 8 days, you have 1 vote each and no results will show until the poll ends.

I saw the pics of happy kids concentrating on their entries and the fun they seemed to be having and it was lovely to see,
all the 6 entrants will have something special on their way to them once the judging has finished in a weeks time.

Dont look at the photography, it isnt the kids fault that their dads cant take pictures!

Thanks to all of those who entered, i am ashamed to say that we didnt get the painting table out once over the christmas break,
too busy 'surviving' the holiday season ( and getting addicted to Sonic Colours.......  :oops: )

A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather & ask for it back when it starts to rain. 

most mornings i wake up grumpy.   sometimes i just let him sleep.

my life consists of brief snatched moments of living my life hidden deep among chaos, confusion& the  going crazy, every night i go to sleep filled with hope & enthusiasm for the new day coming.  then i wake up & think "here I go again" & just aim to survive.

Offline shinobi

• Archheretic
    • View Profile
Re: 6 -9 yrs category painting competition winners poll
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 06:44:28 AM »
To all the kids who took part -------->   :applause:

Alex and Liyana are gonna be happy tonight when I let them know the results!! So proud of them  :lmao:

This contest was a great idea and one that I hope will be repeated. I had a great time with my kids and seeing the pictures of all the entries brought a smile to my face (I personally thought the 3 yr olds were fantastic  :notworthy: )

Now to prepare for tonight when I'm sure Alex will be teasing his sister..........  :roll:
100% Irons