Author Topic: March 2012 Releases ... and beyond!  (Read 12121 times)

Offline libertee

• Extreme multi-tasker
  • Administrator
  • Tyrant of the NetherHells
  • M.E. is NOT a figment of my imagination
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hasslefreeminiatures.co.uk
March 2012 Releases ... and beyond!
« on: March 14, 2012, 11:57:32 AM »
Originally planned for 26th March but going up tonight!  That is the 2nd release brought in ahead of schedule which means that the one due on 13th April will now also be up early on 30th March!...woohooo we are officially back and cooking on gas!

Tonight will be the new Felicity/minigun plus Hayden.  Also the new Kanji decals.

30th March will be Alicia plus a new dwarf pack (crossbows) and a character dwarf with two-handed axe. Fingers crossed the dragon decals will be done by then as well!  We will also have have a good stock of the new 40mm Kalee by then

April is 'Salute' so the release following 'Salute' will be Friday 4th May.
A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather & ask for it back when it starts to rain. 

most mornings i wake up grumpy.   sometimes i just let him sleep.

my life consists of brief snatched moments of living my life hidden deep among chaos, confusion& the  going crazy, every night i go to sleep filled with hope & enthusiasm for the new day coming.  then i wake up & think "here I go again" & just aim to survive.

Offline Overrevdsquat

• Chosen Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: March 2012 Releases ... and beyond!
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 01:08:34 PM »
All good stuff  :thumbup:

:paranoid2: grymn walker?  :paranoid2:

Offline by-tor

• Chosen Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 03:22:27 PM »
Nice one Sal keep cracking the whip so theres plenty of new stuff for me to buy at tripples  :lalala:
The early bird may catch the worm but the second mouse always gets the cheese

Happiness is a fully charged pulse rifle

Offline libertee

• Extreme multi-tasker
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 09:23:22 PM »
Nice one Sal keep cracking the whip so theres plenty of new stuff for me to buy at tripples  :lalala:

we aren't at Triples this year............ sorry :(
A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather & ask for it back when it starts to rain. 

my life consists of brief snatched moments of living my life hidden deep among chaos, confusion& the  going crazy, every night i go to sleep filled with hope & enthusiasm for the new day coming.  then i wake up & think "here I go again" & just aim to survive.

Offline Balgin Stondraeg

• Supreme Archfiend of Hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 10:34:17 PM »
and a character dwarf with two-handed axe.

Given that we haven't seen any others one might assume it's the other girly trollslayer  :whah?:.

Alicia, new dwarfs and 40mm Kaylee. The 30th is so painfuly far away......  :boing:
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 10:35:18 PM by Balgin Stondraeg »
Balgin Stondraeg, proud member of Clan Stondraeg, son of Guthram, husband of Urwena, brother to Hengrek, Murnak and Dradan. Father of Cigfa. Miserable old fool to disrespectful friends.

Offline libertee

• Extreme multi-tasker
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2012, 04:24:47 PM »
Alicia, new dwarfs and 40mm Kaylee. The 30th is so painfuly far away......  :boing:

awww.....i have some stock of the dwarves and some of Kalee right now but not enough to release and i wont put anything online that i dont have in my hands to sell, sorry  :(

Offline Inso

• Global Moderator
  • Really Like Totally The Most Doomey Thing Ever
  • I am a Velociraptor; hear me ROAR!!!
    • View Profile
    • Inso's World
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2012, 04:44:32 PM »
All the Dwarfs are awesome :) . At some point, I will have to get those to go with my other Norman Dwarfs :).

...does the 'and beyond' part of the title conjure up any further news on information on the Grymn Walker by any chance?
The light at the end of the tunnel is just someone with a torch, locking the gate.

Visit my blog at:  http://insosworld.blogspot.com/    It could save your life!

Do you like Grymn?  This is for YOU!:  http://grymnoutthere.blogspot.com/

My Shop: https://insoemporium.blogspot.co.uk/

Offline Balgin Stondraeg

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2012, 05:45:45 PM »

awww.....i have some stock of the dwarves and some of Kalee right now but not enough to release and i wont put anything online that i dont have in my hands to sell, sorry  :(

That's alright. I remember recommending not releasing them in the other thread.
Balgin Stondraeg, proud member of Clan Stondraeg, son of Guthram, husband of Urwena, brother to Hengrek, Murnak and Dradan. Father of Cigfa. Miserable old fool to disrespectful friends.

Offline libertee

• Extreme multi-tasker
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2012, 07:56:02 PM »
All the Dwarfs are awesome :) . At some point, I will have to get those to go with my other Norman Dwarfs :).

...does the 'and beyond' part of the title conjure up any further news on information on the Grymn Walker by any chance?

it is being cast, that is all i can say, sorry.  Grey Matter are slowly catching up but they need to double the time they spend on HF to catch us up completely and they have other companies to sort out as well.

Offline Overrevdsquat

• Chosen Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2012, 08:11:08 AM »

it is being cast, that is all i can say, sorry.  Grey Matter are slowly catching up but they need to double the time they spend on HF to catch us up completely and they have other companies to sort out as well.

But surely none as important  :angel:

Offline Balgin Stondraeg

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2012, 11:54:21 PM »
Something tells me the releases for the 30th might have been delayed as there's only a few minutes of it left :p. Oh well, patience is a virtue. Apparently :).

I hope the Whites are okay. Nothing bad going on in their lives at the moment.  :angel:
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 11:59:06 PM by Balgin Stondraeg »

Offline libertee

• Extreme multi-tasker
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2012, 11:12:40 AM »
Something tells me the releases for the 30th might have been delayed as there's only a few minutes of it left :p. Oh well, patience is a virtue. Apparently :).

I hope the Whites are okay. Nothing bad going on in their lives at the moment.  :angel:

I did post on FB but didnt get this far, sorry.  they are going up today, i have just been coding and weighing and they are all on the website but i have to go home and get the images ( which are on my home pc).

Nothing bad happened, i just took the kids for a picnic in the park after school and we didnt get back until late and once i had bathed them etc i was too tired to go online.  sorry :( .. it was such a nice day for a picnic i didnt think you would mind.

Offline libertee

• Extreme multi-tasker
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2012, 01:32:46 PM »
Check out http://www.hfminis.co.uk/shop?category=miniatures~*new-toys*

Already up.....Hayden B and Hayden C, the new Ogre, Alicia, New Crossbow Dwarf pack, New single dwarf

40mm Kalee plus clear Isseki plus HFA084 going up tonight
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 04:34:57 PM by libertee »

Offline Penfold

• Dark Overlord of Hell
  • ooh-ech
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2012, 04:32:52 PM »
Order placed  :D

Will let you off having fun with the kids on the last day of summer as the say we could have frost and snow by Easter   :whaaa:
Ernest Penfold master of Kung Moggie
                   For 2014
Figs brought: 0    Figs Painted:0

Offline The Commissar

• Initiate of the Inner Dark Path
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2012, 06:31:50 PM »
This is probably obvious to everyone but what/who is HFA084? I don't remember seeing this mentioned before.
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”
Benjamin Franklin

Offline Balgin Stondraeg

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2012, 07:49:29 PM »
This is probably obvious to everyone

Not to me.

I'm not too worried about the "delayed" release as it was an early release anyway. Ambitious, possibly, and if it was  abit later then hey,. I was originaly expecting it later anyways so it's no big deal.

But it does reinforce my little paranoia that Hasslefree is becoming elss active on FOD as they move purely to facebook and abandon all the rest of us who don't want to sell our souls to the facebook mind slave trap thing :p.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 07:50:27 PM by Balgin Stondraeg »

Offline libertee

• Extreme multi-tasker
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2012, 08:48:28 PM »
But it does reinforce my little paranoia that Hasslefree is becoming elss active on FOD as they move purely to facebook and abandon all the rest of us who don't want to sell our souls to the facebook mind slave trap thing :p.

i agree that we are more active on FB, not for any ulterior reason other than i have problems sometimes connecting to FOD and i cant post on the FOD from my mobile. I think it looks worse than it is because i get so little time online nowadays that if i get 10 minutes to post something and i cant access the FOD then FB gets it first and it might mean i am not online again for a couple of hours until the kids go to bed.

Offline The Commissar

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2012, 11:06:33 PM »

I am not a fan of Facebook (or most other "social media") but I guess that all companies have to move with the times..........
and you can look at most of the HF facebook stuff without being registered including looking at the pictures - I usually just check out the "feed" on the right of the HF home page and if there is anything interesting click the link there. If I want to comment then I will come here to do so.

PS - so what is HFA084?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 11:08:32 PM by The Commissar »
Benjamin Franklin

Offline Penfold

• Dark Overlord of Hell
  • ooh-ech
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2012, 06:53:33 AM »
I do the same as The Commissar

as for HFA084 if you type it in to search it comes up with Debra (b) no photo and slod out
                   For 2014

Offline libertee

• Extreme multi-tasker
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2012, 07:52:20 AM »
as for HFA084 if you type it in to search it comes up with Debra (b) no photo and slod out
just need to add the images and 'publish it'.  i have the kids eating breakfast so have sneaked onto the pc whilst Kj is having a sleep-in specifically to get the rest of the images done.

Offline libertee

• Extreme multi-tasker
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2012, 08:08:37 AM »
try now for HFA084

Offline libertee

• Extreme multi-tasker
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2012, 09:12:24 AM »
Now Kalee is up

Offline The Commissar

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2012, 10:06:16 AM »
try now for HFA084

Thank you - one for the next order I think  :smile:
Benjamin Franklin

Offline JollyBob

• Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2012, 01:26:56 PM »
Just got a package of shiney new dwarfs in the post. Oh, they are lovely!  :woohoo:

HF, you are spoiling us!

Offline Penfold

• Dark Overlord of Hell
  • ooh-ech
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2012, 04:52:48 PM »
 :metoo:
Thanks Sally
                   For 2014