Author Topic: And finally................  (Read 15849 times)

Offline PhilH

• Dark Lord
  • Well hello Mr Fancy Pants!
    • View Profile
    • Philscustomsculpts
Re: And finally................
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2011, 03:29:00 PM »
I'm glad everything is on the up Sally and the White Clan is as strong today as it's ever been. Looking forward to the New Year and all the little metal / resin goodies HF and the FoD will bring us.

Offline TheWorker

• ATP Painting Studio - Owner and Painter
  • Heretic
  • I paint for money. PM or E-mail!
    • View Profile
    • ATP Painting Studio
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2011, 04:01:11 PM »
All I can do is echo the sentiments already voiced. Parenting is hard enough without anything serious happening; my sympathy and thoughts go out to you all and if you need anything that I can possibly provide (apart from orders for small metal figures - you'll get those as soon as I can spare the cash!  :wink:) just let me know.

On that note I never did find those Enid Blyton books (:scratchhead:) so if you still want them let me know and I'll have a better look for them!
I am ATP Painting Studio - High quality for low prices!
Any model painted, from 2mm foot to 1/24 aircraft, the Balrog to peasants via Space Marines and the Red Army!
Contact me for commissions: patrickcullen317 [AT] btinternet.com

Offline Cultist of Sooty

• Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2011, 10:46:21 PM »
It's hard to know what to say, I'm not the most eloquent chap. You're good people, and the world would be a better place if there were more like you. If I could give you all a hug, I would.

Offline MartinWhitmore

• Dark Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • The Art & Blog of Martin Whitmore
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2011, 02:47:28 PM »
While I'm saddened to find out about *more* hardships in your lives, I'm inspired by how persistent and resilient you all are in the face of adversity.

...that being said, I think adversity should go **** off for a while, and leave you all alone! I hope this new year brings you and the rest of the Whites nothing but smooth sailing, Sally.

Offline dwartist

• Dark Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Dwartist's Painting Blog
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2011, 06:06:43 PM »
I think Steeldragon put it most poignantly - you feel like friends. I hope 2012 brings you health and joy (we'll take care of the business) and I wish you a very Happy Christmas. David

Offline krysset80

• Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2011, 08:03:33 PM »
Being pretty new to this forum I dont think I should comment much but being a child od the internet, born in the 80es, Ill come to relice that family is important even more so then a clump of lead :p
“The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents… some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age.”

H.P. Lovecraft, The Call of Cthulhu