Author Topic: Using HF credit  (Read 6914 times)

Offline oldbootz

• Worthless Imp
    • View Profile
Using HF credit
« on: November 28, 2011, 07:37:10 PM »
Hi there,

I have HF credit to use, and with the December Bonus it must be about time, what can I claim for or get with the special deals and what is not and how do I complete checkout and use the credits?

Cheers

Offline libertee

• Extreme multi-tasker
  • Administrator
  • Tyrant of the NetherHells
  • M.E. is NOT a figment of my imagination
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hasslefreeminiatures.co.uk
Re: Using HF credit
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 08:09:17 PM »
Okay,

the easiest way for you to do it now with the new website is as follows:

Firstly check how much credit you have, i can check this at the office for you tomorrow if you PM me/email me.

Log in and choose what you want, add it to your cart. Complete through to checkout but as you are using credit you wont be able  to use the 20% discount code (you have already got a 33% discount) , however you can still use the 'free figure' code and will qualify for goodie bag/shipping upgrade etc.

Go through to the Sagepay payment screen and once there click 'cancel'.  You will get a notice telling you your payment has not completed and offering you the chance to retry.  Ignore this and instead the order will store in your account.

I will then get notification through the admin console, i can check your order against your credit balance and if  necessary send you a manual invoice for any difference in order value above your balance available. 

I will then complete the order for you and you will get a notification through email that your order has shipped just the same as if you had paid for it.

Hows that?  If you have any questions please let me know
A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather & ask for it back when it starts to rain. 

most mornings i wake up grumpy.   sometimes i just let him sleep.

my life consists of brief snatched moments of living my life hidden deep among chaos, confusion& the  going crazy, every night i go to sleep filled with hope & enthusiasm for the new day coming.  then i wake up & think "here I go again" & just aim to survive.

Offline Brandlin

• Mighty Fallen One
  • UnDOD2013
    • View Profile
    • Brandlin's
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 10:44:39 PM »
Damnit I should have thought of that. Am sure I have credit left but just ordered 50 of stuff!
"So far in begging stakes Brandlin is waaay ahead with his grav bike"  -  Sally 8/10/08

Offline libertee

• Extreme multi-tasker
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 06:41:40 AM »
Damnit I should have thought of that. Am sure I have credit left but just ordered 50 of stuff!

i will look for you when i get into the office and if the credit is there i can apply a  refund back
A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather & ask for it back when it starts to rain. 

my life consists of brief snatched moments of living my life hidden deep among chaos, confusion& the  going crazy, every night i go to sleep filled with hope & enthusiasm for the new day coming.  then i wake up & think "here I go again" & just aim to survive.

Offline libertee

• Extreme multi-tasker
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2011, 06:45:16 AM »
i had better add that if you want to use credit this way, make sure you write in the comments box that it is a credit order or email me accordingly ( writing in the box is better)

Offline Brandlin

• Mighty Fallen One
  • UnDOD2013
    • View Profile
    • Brandlin's
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2011, 08:18:24 AM »

i will look for you when i get into the office and if the credit is there i can apply a  refund back

Thanks Sally :)
"So far in begging stakes Brandlin is waaay ahead with his grav bike"  -  Sally 8/10/08

Offline libertee

• Extreme multi-tasker
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2011, 11:29:23 AM »
yeah i know, i am wonderful.................

Offline Brandlin

• Mighty Fallen One
  • UnDOD2013
    • View Profile
    • Brandlin's
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2011, 07:32:22 PM »

Psst dump old shorty and run away with me...

Offline libertee

• Extreme multi-tasker
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2011, 08:28:50 PM »

tempting offer....let me have a think about it!

Offline Brandlin

• Mighty Fallen One
  • UnDOD2013
    • View Profile
    • Brandlin's
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2011, 10:48:38 PM »

Finished thinking yet?

Offline libertee

• Extreme multi-tasker
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2011, 07:40:36 AM »

Finished thinking yet?

sorry Alan, i will have to decline your wonderful offer, Shorty made me an offer i couldnt refuse!

Offline Brandlin

• Mighty Fallen One
  • UnDOD2013
    • View Profile
    • Brandlin's
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2011, 06:09:57 PM »
Awwww look, that's the politest refusal I've ever had.

Hard to believe shorty has something I don't though, apart from sculpting talent, imagination, smooth head, values, and a first person shhot em up addiction....;)

Offline gi6ers

• Really Like Totally The Most Doomey Thing Ever
  • Clatto Verata N... Necktie
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2011, 09:55:33 PM »
awkward!

Offline libertee

• Extreme multi-tasker
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2011, 08:29:11 AM »
Awwww look, that's the politest refusal I've ever had.

Hard to believe shorty has something I don't though, apart from sculpting talent, imagination, smooth head, values, and a first person shhot em up addiction....;)

its nothing to do with any of the above.  i know what he earns and he would never be able to afford to pay child support if i ran off with you. 

Offline Brandlin

• Mighty Fallen One
  • UnDOD2013
    • View Profile
    • Brandlin's
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2011, 03:21:03 PM »
Lol

Thanks I think!

Offline Catinator

• Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2011, 12:34:04 PM »
I would also love to use my credit for Xmas. Can you check how much credit I currently have?

Thanks in Advance!

Greetings,

Catinator

Offline libertee

• Extreme multi-tasker
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2011, 03:55:04 PM »
I would also love to use my credit for Xmas. Can you check how much credit I currently have?

Thanks in Advance!

Greetings,

Catinator

will do, will be in the office tomorrow morning

Offline Duke_of_the_Blood_Keep

• The Duke
  • Heretic
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2011, 12:59:48 AM »
Hey Sally,

I tried putting a credit order in using the method you suggested above a couple of days ago. I've not heard anything back and I just wanted to check it's gone through. I bought my credit back in sept 2010 and I'm worried it's expired. (Totally forgot I had it).

Glad to hear Luke is on the mend and I hope you guys have a great Christmas.

Chris
Check out My Blog - Updates Every Monday

Offline libertee

• Extreme multi-tasker
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2011, 11:07:03 AM »
Hey Sally,

I tried putting a credit order in using the method you suggested above a couple of days ago. I've not heard anything back and I just wanted to check it's gone through. I bought my credit back in sept 2010 and I'm worried it's expired. (Totally forgot I had it).

Glad to hear Luke is on the mend and I hope you guys have a great Christmas.

Chris

PM sent!