Author Topic: What is a typical HF customer.  (Read 68725 times)

Offline libertee

• Extreme multi-tasker
  • Administrator
  • Tyrant of the NetherHells
  • M.E. is NOT a figment of my imagination
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hasslefreeminiatures.co.uk
What is a typical HF customer.
« on: December 17, 2008, 01:20:05 PM »
A Hasslefree Miniatures request for some help.

Basically how, what, where and why!...lol!

Just a bit of market research please guys if that is okay.  You dont have to reply to everything. 

Up until January 2007 i could tell you the generalisation of a typical HF customer but this year has been so manic that it is one thing that i have taken my eye off so am politely requesting your help.

Why am i being so nosey?  Obviously because i need to make sure that for HF to survive in the current UK economic climate I need to make sure that things are tailored not for the masses as some larger companies do but to make sure we keep as many people happy as possible.  2009 is going to be hard for everyone and i want to make sure i keep at least 2 steps ahead as i dont want to finish the year with my business gone and my kids homeless!

A few simple questions just for you to consider and also to add any more info that you think may help. 

1:  painter/gamer/collector/sculptor ?

2:   under 21/21 - 45, 45+

3:  male/female

4:   Looking for cute chicks/ conversion bits/ soldiers / something nobody else makes

5:   UK/ Eu/ Non-Eu

6:   Generally buy from a retailer / prefer manufacturer

7: how long bought HF?..... less than 1 yr, 2yrs, 3 yrs, 4 yrs+

8:   Found through recommendation / search engine

9:  Anything we could do better/ anything you think we are doing drastically wrong/ what you think we do so well that makes us better than anyone else?

10: Any other comments?

Thanks lots

Sally :)

PS:  If you dont want to give info out on open forum just PM me or email me, thanks
A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather & ask for it back when it starts to rain. 

most mornings i wake up grumpy.   sometimes i just let him sleep.

my life consists of brief snatched moments of living my life hidden deep among chaos, confusion& the  going crazy, every night i go to sleep filled with hope & enthusiasm for the new day coming.  then i wake up & think "here I go again" & just aim to survive.

Offline Malebolgia

• Painter of Doom
  • Archheretic
  • Paintoholic
    • View Profile
    • Paintoholic
Re: What is a typical HF customer.
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 01:24:51 PM »
1: painter/gamer/collector/sculptor ?

Painter & Gamer

2: under 21/21 - 45, 45+

21-45

3: male/female

Male

4: Looking for cute chicks/ conversion bits/ soldiers / something nobody else makes

I mainly love the movie sculpts and zombie hunters/survivors. I don't really care for naked chicks.

5: UK/ Eu/ Non-Eu

EU

6: Generally buy from a retailer / prefer manufacturer

from Hasslefree of course! There are few things that can make you happier than to come home from a day at work and receive a package with a note from Sally 8)

eh...since the beginning...how long is that?

8: Found through recommendation / search engine

Minirealms

9: Anything we could do better/ anything you think we are doing drastically wrong/ what you think we do so well that makes us better than anyone else?

Continue the coolness!

Nope. I just hope Kev makes more movie and gaming-related stuff
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die."

The Call of Cthulhu
H.P. Lovecraft

generulpoleaxe

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2008, 01:30:47 PM »
i'm probably not going to help with my answers as i generaly can't afford minis at all nowadays, and i don't get the time to paint my own stuff either.

competing with the mass unit combat system providers is suicide in my opinion unless you have a realy popular set of rules and are prepared to invest in plastic.
i personaly think skirmish games is where your best market lies as well as alternative character models for armies.

Offline alrith72

• Dark Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 01:32:14 PM »
1:  painter/gamer/collector/sculptor ? -painter/roleplayer/occasional gamer

2:   under 21/21 - 45, 45+ - 36

3:  male/female - male

4:   Looking for cute chicks/ conversion bits/ soldiers / something nobody else makes - mainly fantasy

5:   UK/ Eu/ Non-Eu - UK

6:   Generally buy from a retailer / prefer manufacturer - prefer manufacturer

7: how long bought HF?..... less than 1 yr, 2yrs, 3 yrs, 4 yrs+ - 2yrs

8:   Found through recommendation / search engine - was buying Black Scorpion cowboys, found FOD then Hasslefree

9:  Anything we could do better/ anything you think we are doing drastically wrong/ what you think we do so well that makes us better than anyone else? - great customer service/personal touch, regular, varied releases so bound to be something to appeal to all. WIP stuff on FOD great.

10: Any other comments? Keep up the good work, do what you need to do to stay in business, don't ever lose the personal touch (may not be a frequent customer but when i do buy i'm NEVER disappointed)
Paintoff Results- Won-0 Lost-2 (D'oh!)

Offline Baldemyr

• Minion
  • Oderint dum metuant
    • View Profile
    • My Art
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 01:33:19 PM »
1:  painter/gamer/collector/sculptor ?

Painter, Gamer, Collector

3:  male/female

Male

4:   Looking for cute chicks/ conversion bits/ soldiers / something nobody else makes

Cute chicks-100 percent.  Seriously.  I will put down 400 dollars for a nicely done pinup/nude by Pegaso or from Frontier models-I would MUCH prefer to do so for your product.

Canada eh

Manufacturer.  I like having a connection with people who create things-and their wives/hubbies that facilitate it

2 Years i would guess

I honestly dont remember sorry

9:  Anything we could do better/ anything you think we are doing drastically wrong/ what you think we do so well that makes us better than anyone else?

Build bigger models please.  Small is great-and ill continue to buy the small ones-but the 40mm ones are awesome-er

Im sorry-its early and im at work. :whistle:

Offline Enazel

• Initiate of the Inner Dark Path
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2008, 01:34:29 PM »

Painter/gamer/collector

21-35

Male

4: Looking for cute chicks/ conversion bits/ soldiers / something nobody else makes

Because i love kev's style, buy grymn, adventurers, chicks, and pretty much everything else

UK

From Hasslefree

um 3 years i think maybe, sally you should know how long you had my cash card for

To be honest I have no idea how i first found you

9: Anything we could do better/ anything you think we are doing drastically wrong/ what you think we do so well that makes us better than anyone else?

More Grymn

Hope you have a good christmas
[/quote]

Offline sagunt

• Dark Warlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2008, 01:38:21 PM »
1. gamer

2. 39

3. male

4. soldiers nobody else makes - Grymn

5. America

6. for a year and a half, I've bought exclusively HF

7. How long? 2 years?

8.  Likely found through Google search "space dwarf"  otherwise a banner advert at TMP

9. I've already been reprimanded for my marketing ideas with children's stories.   :P   You could use the tagline: HF-the Change You Need.

10.  I first met Inga when she was still alone on the Jenova site.  I liked her, but as a single mini, I was not drawn in.  Once you had breadth in the range, I could see starting an army.  So, diversity of themes, styles, applications and options.  Of course, I already send my ideas as they come to mind.  a'best.

Offline ALizardInCrimson

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2008, 01:40:16 PM »
1) painter.  I wish I had time to game :(
2) 39
3) female
4) Something nobody else makes.  Mostly the unusual chicks
5) USA (sorry about our government)
6) 70% retailer 30% manufacturer
7) umm...a long time?
8) browsing an online shop
9) Libby!
10) More naked guys please

Offline carsjr

• Dark Apprentice
  • A legendary thinker!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2008, 01:40:44 PM »
A Hasslefree Miniatures request for some help.

1:  painter/gamer/collector/sculptor ?  a painter and collector, and an atrophied gamer.  My 5.5 and my 2.5 year old severely limit my painting & gaming time.  That, and a lack of opponents in my area of Maryland....  My 5.5 year old has taken an interest in painting, and "wants to play when [he's] 10..."

2:   under 21/21 - 45, 45+  I'm 37.

3:  male/female  Male

4:   Looking for cute chicks/ conversion bits/ soldiers / something nobody else makes  Yes

5:   UK/ Eu/ Non-Eu  USA.  Maryland

6:   Generally buy from a retailer / prefer manufacturer  Yes, to both.  I'm in GWUSHQ's backyard, but the non-GW brick and mortars around here are nonexistent.  About 75% of my shopping is internet.  I go manufacturer mostly, but have had good luck with CMON, Fozzbozz (RIP) with some of the smaller buys from small companies.

7: how long bought HF?..... less than 1 yr, 2yrs, 3 yrs, 4 yrs+  Hard to say.  You probably have a better (credit card records) memory with me than I.  Since I've found you, I suppose.  Ikore was my 'gateway drug' to Kev's work, by way of New Wave almost a decade ago.

8:   Found through recommendation / search engine  I forget, it's been so long.  I think Patrick Chambers' "Nexus/Chambers of Miniatures" website.  Locally, I'm the one doing the recommending!

9:  Anything we could do better/ anything you think we are doing drastically wrong/ what you think we do so well that makes us better than anyone else?  I think you are pretty flawless so far!  I've had nothing to say but raves regarding customer service, quality of castings, and a vast variety of schweet figs! 

10: Any other comments? Love you guys!  Keep up the great work!

John

Unladylike Karate Chops, and Ungentlemanly Haymakers!

johnC

The fox knows many tricks, the hedgehog one good one...

Offline Carcharoth

• Twilight Moderator
  • Dark Lord
    • View Profile
    • The Twilight Website
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2008, 01:41:45 PM »
1: Painter, gamer and sculptor. I tend to buy models that I like the look of, but usually because I can think of some gaming purpose (however unlikely that idea is to come to fruition).
2:21-45 (30)
3: Male
4: Looking for nice, unique models. Often won over by Kev's sculpting style on models that I wouldn't consider buying otherwise. Cute chicks are good. Prefer them when they are dressed sufficiently that I don't feel embarrassed about telling my wife what I just ordered...
5: UK
6: Manufacturer if possible
7: Um. I'm guessing 2-3 years, but wouldn't be surprised if it was a bit longer...
8: Found through FoD.
9: Kev does great sculpts, that I nearly always want to own, but generally have no purpose for. I don't paint fast enough, or well enough, to get them all painted just for display so I have a pile of unpainted models, and thus struggle to justify as many new purchases as I would otherwise make. I would also very rarely consider buying more than one of any model. I would love to see somebody take Kev's sculpts and create a professional quality game around them, with grymn sold as units with two or three enemy factions (sleiti, humans and bohkin) with enough models for a skirmish game. With pretty looking boxes you could also get more shelf space in 'real' shops. Probably far too difficult to get off the ground, and probably not the sort of useful comment you are looking for!
The really good stuff you do comes back to having a fantastic product, a consistent release schedule, great communication if things go well/wrong, and a very friendly approach to everybody you deal with.
10: More comments? I like the idea of you diversifying. Science fantasy sounds good to me  :angel:

Offline Bungle

• Fallen One
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2008, 01:42:05 PM »
1:  painter/gamer/

2:  21 - 45

3:  male

4:   soldiers / something nobody else makes

5:   UK

6:   Generally buy at a show, prefer manufacturer
               HF buy from manufacturer

7: how long bought HF? I dunno... Salute.. at Olympia.. in the basement with Andy whats that 4+?

8:   Found at show.. searched for online after that

9:  Anything we could do better... do more stuff I want.... zombies, zombie hunters.. modern.. sci fi.. Not a big fantasy fan personally

Thanks lots  :wink:

Bungle         Steders loves goats                Ben Loves badgers

Offline Orctrader

• Dark Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • ~ Orctrader's Painted Miniatures ~
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2008, 01:45:37 PM »
1:  Painter/Collector

2:  45+

3:  Male

4:   Looking for...Just anything that I want to paint at the time.  I have no interest in the Naked Stuff though

5:   UK

6:  With HF I always buy direct.

7: how long bought HF?..... 3 yrs first figures early 2005

8:   Found through recommendation Jenova

9:  Anything we could do better? Not that I can think of.
     Anything you think we are doing drastically wrong No
    What you think we do so well that makes us as good as the best? Customer Service

10: Any other comments? Am I being entered into a Free Prize draw to win a Car?  :wink:

http://www.orctrader.co.uk  See some nice painted miniatures.

Offline Medved

• painter of little things
  • Dark Apprentice
  • look into my eyes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2008, 01:54:54 PM »
1:  painter

2:   28

3:  male

4:   Looking for cute chicks and something nobody else makes

5:   UK

6:   prefer manufacturer

7: how long bought HF?.....  4 yrs+

8:   Found through recommendation

9:  Anything we could do better ......work on the standard male miniatures. anything you think we are doing drastically wrong.....not promoting painted versions enough  :whistle:   what you think we do so well that makes us better than anyone else? you produce the most aestheically pleasing female minis

10: Any other comments?  yes......i'd like to see more of the random 'Sally told me i need to sculpt another warrior babe' type miniatures, nothing too serious.
I don't have a catchphrase yet.............

iron mammoth

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2008, 01:58:34 PM »
Yes all 4

Male

A bit of everything, cute chicks if they can be justified (i.e. vampire/zombie hunters etc.) soldiers etc.
I would buy more of the nekkid chicks if the wife didn't object!

UK

Manufacturer if possible!

Not sure certainly a couple of years

Frothers or TMP I think!

9:  Anything we could do better/ anything you think we are doing drastically wrong/ what you think we do so well that makes us better than anyone else?
Just keep up the good work! Maybe do a few more larger scale figures.

Offline AKULA

• Archheretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2008, 02:04:57 PM »
PM sent  :angel:

Offline grekwood

• Grekky...of Grekworld
  • Nar na.. na na.. ner
    • View Profile
    • Grekworld
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2008, 02:06:20 PM »
All 4,
Been painting 15mm for about 15 years, been painting 28mm for nearly a year
Gaming: more RPG 28mm, wargaming 15mm Historical
Collect: i have thousands unpainted, and a big class cabnet for my 3 painted 28mm  :lol:
Sculpting: been sculpting since about june

um  :paranoid2: The middle range 21-45..... 25

male

more cute chicks with nice bottoms  :angel:

Wales, EU, UK GB, Earth, Milky way, Universe

prefer Manufacturer if i can (if uk)

7: how long have you bought HF?..... less than 1 yr, 2yrs, 3 yrs, 4 yrs+
About a year i think  :scratchhead:

found Heresy Dr Hugh, then the link to the FOD and then the HF web address

well you could  :whistle:  :wink: i think the thing that makes HF great is the personal touch and great quality sculpting

nope
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 07:46:04 PM by grekwood »
GREKWORLD  :paranoid2:
----------------------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter. Add me on Facebook. Deviant art. My Blog

Offline keeper40k

• Aetheric Technomancer
  • Fallen One
  • All Your Dice Are Belong To Us
    • View Profile
    • Prince Azalea's Planet of Wonders
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2008, 02:09:09 PM »

Painter, gamer, collector in that order.  Thinking about trying a bit more sculpting next year.

Male

Looking generally for individuality in sculpts, but the gaming side of me looks for soldiers (esp. Grymn from HF at the moment) and the bit of me that is probably best not mentioned can't help but go for the cute chicks.  Bit of a fan of Kev's sculpting style if I'm honest (And SteveB's if he's reading)

(In fact, if other QoD sculptors are reading - sorry about going OT, Sally - I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm a fan of Adam and Andy's sculpting, but I do love the personality that their minis have.  Right back on topic ...)

UK. Yorkshire.  Pretty close the the Derbyshire border.

I prefer to buy in the way that is prefered by the manufacturer.  If it makes them the most money and they're happy to sell direct, I'll usually go for that option first.  If a manufacturer prefer to sell via retailers becaue it is less hassle for them - then I'm fine doing that too.

2 and a half years.  Since March 28, 2006, 10:45 am, actually - order #2033 - and I've still not painted Conran from that order! D'oh!

Initially, I picked up a Concubine from ebay and then went looking for the manufacturer.

9:  Anything we could do better/ anything you think we are doing drastically wrong/ what you think we do so well that makes us better than anyone else?

9a: Anything you can do better:
* (This is totally not a criticism) but I would like to see HF raise its prices if you need to do so, to make you worry a little less about your finances (I know its not quite that easy).  This is actually for selfish reasons as I believe that if you're slightly less stressed, you'll probably be able to keep delivering more and perhaps even better minis (though I've no idea how you'd manage to improve for when you are right now!).
* More units - you already seen to be going down this route and I've liked it1.  I hope it is working for you.
* Also, what me and others have said previously - getting your minis into a game (again no easy proposition).

9b: Anything going drastically wrong: Not that I can see from my perspective.

9c: Customer service. Casting quality. Your honesty and openness with everyone.  Frankly the only other companies that come close on these points for me are the other QoD companies.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

1: The taste of her cherry chapstick. No that can't be right ... must be getting sidetracked ;)

Offline Chris_M

• Initiate of the Inner Dark Path
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2008, 02:20:02 PM »
Painter, gamer and collector.

2:  under 21/21 - 45, 45+
35, so 21-45 age group.

Male

4:  Looking for cute chicks/ conversion bits/ soldiers / something nobody else makes
1, 3 and 4 - don't really tend to convert.

5:  UK/ Eu/ Non-Eu
UK

6:  Generally buy from a retailer / prefer manufacturer
Manufacturer

3, I think.

8:  Found through recommendation / search engine
How about your stand at Salute? :silly

Improve?: More generic trooper ranges for people who want units/armies (thinking of Debra as a prime example) would be my choice to expand sales, but I guess that's something that could well be held off to focus on core customers (the numbers I heard once were it costs 10x as much to get a new customer as it does to keep a current one). Other than that, can't think of anything off the top of my head.

What makes HF better?: Customer service and general approachability.

Personal favourite ranges are the Grymm and Adventurers.

If I had one vote for a new range, it would be an agents-type range, ranging from a James Bond type figure in tux and carrying a pistol, through to Jack Bauer-style field agents in casual clothes (and possibly bullet proof vests), with various weapons (pistols, shotguns etc) - obviously with both male and female figures, and possibly a "bad guys" range to put up against them.

Offline JollyBob

• Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2008, 02:20:57 PM »

Painter/collector mainly, occasional gamer.

34 and feeling it.

Male

High quality, characterful miniatures. Extra bits range is always useful too. /i]

UK

Straight from the source where possible. Always direct from HF.

Approximately 2 years.

Link from Frothers.

9:  Anything we could do better:

Nope.

Anything you think we are doing drastically wrong:

Nope.

What you think we do so well that makes us better than anyone else?

Excellent customer service, friendly and approachable, quick responses to all queries, open and honest approach to business, genuinely devoted to your fanbase, extremely high quality products, manage to make the fine balance between unusual and useful work in your favour.

Tired now...

Offline Cheddarmonger

• Bringer of Cheese
  • Dark Overlord of Hell
    • View Profile
    • Cheddarmongers!
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2008, 02:23:58 PM »

Painter, Gamer, Collector

Male

Something nobody else makes

USA

Prefer to support the local economy, but nobody local supplies HF, so I prefer the manufacturer

4 yrs +

Found through Forum of Doom, but I'd been a fan of Kevin's sculpts for years.

Fantastic service, and I think it is extra special that you recognize and reward your customers in ways other than simply the value of your products; the little thank-yous and the occasional tribute by naming miniatures after people go a long way to rewarding your customers.

This will indeed be a challenging year, so I wish you all the best.  I have a huge HF wish list, but my unpainted pile is just too large right now.
Be a Cheddarmonger!
Am I still dragon #149?

Offline steeldragon

• Heretic
    • View Profile
    • Steeldragon Minis -  Blog
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2008, 02:27:08 PM »

Collector, amateur sculptor and gamer

21-45

Male

Soldiers basically, but cute chicks (specially of limited nature) are what I say: NOW it's the time to buy, and add some soldiers or other cool stuff

Non-Eu

prefer HF... but the coolminiornot store has fulfilled my random HF needs sometimes

from the beginning of times?

Minirealms... or was still MiniForums... I miss those forums...

I do not buy single miniatures, unless it's a ltd edition that I really liked (Victoria & slave comes to my mind). They need some excuse in my head, often a good excuse it's because I can field a unit to use as proxy for something (even if I will never actually game with them they look nice together, I got dwarfs for a Mordheim band, and I have never played Mordheim in my life, Grymm are my SoB "patrol" sized 40K army, I have never played 40K that size and probably never will)... I need around 5 miniatures of a common theme to jump into it. It's one of the reasons I've never bought a single Sleiti, even if I liked the concept, sculpt and idea of those much more than the Grymm (that I happen to have like 30).

HF is set apart by it's customer service, proximity with the fans and being nice persons you can actually (virtually) talk to, that's great and something that hopefully will continue as your distinctive mark :D

Sculpt more Sleiti and some friends for Debra so I can give you my money. And some Druusch too, I really liked your vision of a sci-fi setting, but I need units, or at least something that looks like a warband. I hate duplicate models. I like to collect Kev White miniatures. My Khador army was a Kev White sculpted army (minus the warjacks), in fact I sold the warjacks and kept the models sculpted by Kev... my Forsaken, for Dark Age, are a Werner Klocke's only army... so those extra druusch sculpted by someone else are a different army... probably not many will share my focus, but a single sculptor in a single army will give you coherence and an overall feel those things match together, that's the strength of the Grymm, that should be pursued in other variants. I would love to build a small Imperial Guard army with zombies (I have the tanks but haven't found an infantry I like yet, be it zombie or not)... but for that I need more Druusch Drones, that look like military grade zombies, and different "Strykers" (hopefully with a lascannon-like weapon and other with a missile launcher) ...

Andres
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 02:39:05 PM by steeldragon »

Offline Ritual

• Dark Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2008, 02:30:31 PM »
1. painter
2. 21-45
3. male
4. looking for cute chicks & something nobody else makes (and highest quality sculpting, of course... probably my main concern)
5. EU
6. prefer manufacturer
7. I've been a regular customer for about 2 years, I think, or something close to it
8. found through amazingly painted HF minis posted here and there online (from painters like Cyril Abati, Mathieu Lalain etc.)
9. In my opinion, you're doing pretty much everything right. That's why I'm a regular customer.
10. Keep up the good work (that goes for both of you).

Offline Ben Brownlie

• Badger Loving Fluffster
  • Global Moderator
  • Supreme Archfiend of Hell
  • Ninja Hugger of Doom
    • View Profile
    • My Gallery
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2008, 02:34:56 PM »
1:  painter/gamer

2:  21 - 45

3:  male

4:  Looking for quality minis of all sorts

5:  UK

6:  prefer manufacturer

7:  since just before the begining, but not enough recently :( (I'm pretty sure I bought the first Mjolnir model from Kev)

8:  From knowing Kev just before things went tit's up at i-Kore

9:  Not sure. Cloning Kev a few times over would be good

10: Gissa hug!

Offline Wristaction

• Now to take over the world!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2008, 02:38:31 PM »
Painter + collector

Male

Mostly if I like the figure.

UK

I buy FOD figures direct from you four but others from anywhere.

As long as I have been a member here as that is how I found out about them so 4 yrs+ then.  :wink:

Got some of andys stuff off ebay from Artemis Black, then Artemis site and from there to Andy's site and then here and that's when I found HF.

Nothing I can think of.

Is there a Christmas figure this year....  :whistle:
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 02:44:05 PM by Wristaction »
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction

Offline bile

• Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2008, 02:43:36 PM »
painting, roleplaying

21-45

male

cute chicks (see answer to 3.)
not-addnameofpopularmovietvorcomiccharacterhere minis
civilians, models armed with unusual weapons, minis to use in rpg

EU (sadly)

manufacturer (availability, hate it when they tell you 50% of your order is actually out of stock)

4 (i think)

can't remember

9:  what you think we do so well that makes us better than anyone else?
well, the sculpting, obviously.