Author Topic: things that really p** you off  (Read 637303 times)

Offline weareblind

• Heavy Metal or no Metal at all
  • Mighty Fallen One
  • We are blind to the world within us
    • View Profile
Re: things that really p** you off
« Reply #400 on: December 13, 2008, 09:43:46 PM »
Cut off their hands, this is a real Law, not this f... you know, not-good laws that we have, the high and developed democracy.  :tantrum:
Sorry mate, if you need something...
We are blind to the world within us

Offline beefcake

• Tyrant of the NetherHells
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: December 13, 2008, 09:59:03 PM »
DEAR LORD, LET ME FIND THEM BEFORE THE POLICE DO... :aku1:
I suggest something along the lines of dragging them by their nether regions along a gravel rode with many speed bumps to a salty vinegarry pit filled with hungry gerbils and flies that will fill their wounds with festering maggots.

Offline weareblind

• Mighty Fallen One
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: December 13, 2008, 10:01:51 PM »
Sounds like a Cannibal Corpse song , and I like it.  :metoo:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jYgeFxAk4K4

Dolmot

« Reply #403 on: December 13, 2008, 11:09:18 PM »
Sounds like a Cannibal Corpse song , and I like it.

I was expecting this one.

I usually listen to it while painting my chaos army.

Offline Vermis

• Mighty Fallen One
    • View Profile
    • Minisculpture
« Reply #404 on: December 14, 2008, 12:49:54 AM »
Crap. :(  Sorry WW.  I hope the peelers nick someone for this, and soon.
minisculpture.co.uk
DanG on greens:
...before it even gets put into production the response that starts with 'nice job' ends in 'now do another...'

Lost Boy

« Reply #405 on: December 14, 2008, 12:54:20 AM »
Arseholes!!! At least you can rest assured that if the law ever gets them (unlikely) they'll get off with it, so you'll be able to look them up yourself and show them the errors of their ways... :bash:
I think I'm trying to get my head around, WHY, trash the things you ain't stealling...I have never figured that one out... :scratchhead: :thinks:.
Because they can...

A boy at my work had his bike stolen from his shed a couple of years ago, a custom jobby that he was doing stuff to himself-they even took all the parts. Apparently, it turned up on E-bay (the tank had been sprayed with a fancy picture, someone he knew had recognised it, told him, blah-blah-blah...) but I don't know if he ever got it back. Might be an idea to keep an eye on that over the next little while, just in case...though chances are, if it was just kids, it's been scrambled around a local wasteground and dumped in a ditch when the petrol ran out :grrr:.

Offline Ryan

• Dark Warlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: December 14, 2008, 03:58:47 AM »
sorry for your loss dude that would have devastated me

my aunts husband went out for there Christmas drink with the lads in town the other day, he was found wandering around with concussion facial damage and two broken wrists all they seem to have took was 20 quid :roll:, makes you want to buy a machete off ebay, or become a really nasty cop, or even both

Offline hawkins

• Dark Overlord of Hell
  • Evil? You have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: December 14, 2008, 12:06:44 PM »
When you arrive home from work to find Plod outside your garage & the door hanging off it's hinges. Yes...the Christmas imps have struck...I've been robbed.. :explodinghead:

For some reason I just can't feel angry (yet). My beloved 750/4 chop has gone, my Triumphs & my Norton. The drag bike has been trashed & the XT has had it's tank punctured. This is a enough to depress the hell out of me...then there's my casting workshop...a years worth of work...a chance to start something new for myself so I don't have to work for  :swear: idiots anymore...completely destroyed...moulds trodden into the ground...resins tipped all over...my degassing chamber smashed  :shrug:...the list goes on.

I think I'm trying to get my head around, WHY, trash the things you ain't stealling...I have never figured that one out... :scratchhead: :thinks:.

Tomorrow is another day, I shall start to rebuild my dream..chin up & all that whot whot!!

Tonight I shall pray...something like this..

Christ on a crutch, im really sorry to hear about the bikes, and damaging one just for the hell of it...... i mean its a bike, you dont hurt a bike....   hope you catch em, boot a couple in the head for me when you do.... hard...
You PLAY with GARY every time you pick up the dice

Offline freakinacage

• heretic and heathen
  • Dark Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: December 14, 2008, 12:14:08 PM »
i hate it when you are driving and someone pulls out in front of you quickly (especially when there are no cars behind you ) and then proceeds to drive VERY slowly. grrrrr

Offline grekwood

• Grekky...of Grekworld
  • Nar na.. na na.. ner
    • View Profile
    • Grekworld
« Reply #409 on: December 14, 2008, 01:13:43 PM »
@ww, i hope they catch the  :swear: and put them in the showers with a very loving man  :?
GREKWORLD  :paranoid2:
----------------------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter. Add me on Facebook. Deviant art. My Blog

Offline freakinacage

• heretic and heathen
  • Dark Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: December 14, 2008, 01:53:01 PM »
When you arrive home from work to find Plod outside your garage & the door hanging off it's hinges. Yes...the Christmas imps have struck...I've been robbed.. :explodinghead:

For some reason I just can't feel angry (yet). My beloved 750/4 chop has gone, my Triumphs & my Norton. The drag bike has been trashed & the XT has had it's tank punctured. This is a enough to depress the hell out of me...then there's my casting workshop...a years worth of work...a chance to start something new for myself so I don't have to work for  :swear: idiots anymore...completely destroyed...moulds trodden into the ground...resins tipped all over...my degassing chamber smashed  :shrug:...the list goes on.

Tomorrow is another day, I shall start to rebuild my dream..chin up & all that whot whot!!

Tonight I shall pray...something like this..

ooh i missed this. we have had our garage broken in to on several occasions. many thousands of pounds worth of bikes and equipment knicked. are you covered?

Offline libertee

• Extreme multi-tasker
  • Administrator
  • M.E. is NOT a figment of my imagination
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hasslefreeminiatures.co.uk
« Reply #411 on: December 14, 2008, 02:57:41 PM »
thats cr**py.  cut their nuts off, hot needle down the third eye, chop off their hands.  alternatively you could try and process it through the courts and let the English Justice system take its course.  I personally prefer my version as the English system stinks. 
A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather & ask for it back when it starts to rain. 

most mornings i wake up grumpy.   sometimes i just let him sleep.

my life consists of brief snatched moments of living my life hidden deep among chaos, confusion& the  going crazy, every night i go to sleep filled with hope & enthusiasm for the new day coming.  then i wake up & think "here I go again" & just aim to survive.

Offline alrith72

• Dark Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: December 14, 2008, 03:31:17 PM »
hot needle down the third eye
Note to self...don't p*ss Sally off!
Paintoff Results- Won-0 Lost-2 (D'oh!)

Offline freakinacage

• heretic and heathen
  • Dark Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: December 14, 2008, 03:37:13 PM »
thats cr**py.  cut their nuts off, hot needle down the third eye, chop off their hands.  alternatively you could try and process it through the courts and let the English Justice system take its course.  I personally prefer my version as the English system stinks. 
i prefer your system too. police didn't even come out last time. they just don't care

Offline weareblind

• Mighty Fallen One
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: December 14, 2008, 04:39:59 PM »
Same here

Offline grekwood

• Grekky...of Grekworld
  • Nar na.. na na.. ner
    • View Profile
    • Grekworld
« Reply #415 on: December 14, 2008, 04:47:48 PM »
hot needle down the third eye
Note to self...don't p*ss Sally off!

:drevil2:

Offline Inso

• Global Moderator
  • Really Like Totally The Most Doomey Thing Ever
  • I am a Velociraptor; hear me ROAR!!!
    • View Profile
    • Inso's World
« Reply #416 on: December 14, 2008, 04:50:11 PM »
@WW...

I am Bleeping speechless!!!

I am really sorry for your losses (both the bikes and all the casting bits and bobs)...

I would put more in but I'd swear too much :(.

I hope you get satisfaction from the situation in some way...(I hope you are well insured).
The light at the end of the tunnel is just someone with a torch, locking the gate.

Visit my blog at:  http://insosworld.blogspot.com/    It could save your life!

Do you like Grymn?  This is for YOU!:  http://grymnoutthere.blogspot.com/

My Shop: https://insoemporium.blogspot.co.uk/

weirdwolf

« Reply #417 on: December 14, 2008, 08:26:04 PM »
Thanks all...just to let you know things are being sorted... :whistle:

@ Sally, that sent a shudder down my spine.. :whaaa:. I get the insight now that Kev really does behave himself  :whip:.

Offline Hasslefriesian

• Likes to think he's an
  • Administrator
  • KEVINICUS - FIR MEIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: December 14, 2008, 08:32:20 PM »
Let's just say that my years of martial arts training has its' uses :lol:
In the war-torn darkness of the future, there is only Grymn.

Deep Space Nine: Officially not as good as Stargate.

If you field an overwhelming force against a paltry number of defenders, whatever you do, make sure the defenders are not English!

Offline beefcake

• View Profile
« Reply #419 on: December 15, 2008, 02:18:01 AM »
Similar thing actually happened to my sis-in-law (not bikes etc but household items). My wifes ring she inherited from her grandmother was stolen from her sisters place. They went round to all the pawn brokers to see if anything had come in but they all said nothing had. Then one of the in-laws friends was apprasing a piece of jewelry and they recognised it as hers and managed to get the story out that she had brought it from one of the large pawn broker chains who had the jewelry out the back all along. A real piece of luck that she got it back. The thieves tried to come back again but her husband was waiting with a bat (didn't do any damage though, unluckily).
So there still may be some hope that you'll see your stuff again.

Offline grekwood

• Grekky...of Grekworld
  • Nar na.. na na.. ner
    • View Profile
    • Grekworld
« Reply #420 on: December 15, 2008, 05:29:49 PM »
your not even safe when you are at home these days.... about a year ago we were in the living room watching the rugby and someone opened the front door knicked the car keys and drove off in our car, a few weeks later they found our car with no wheels a crushed door and full of easter eggs  :scratchhead: but never caught the person who did it.... whats worse is the car had a wheelchair in it which went missing.

Offline DRAGON

• LORD OF WHITE METAL MOUNTAIN
  • Supreme Archfiend of Hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: December 15, 2008, 06:00:09 PM »
Sally - I thought all the Libby minis Kev sculpted were fictional - now I see  they are all based on real events aren't they ?!  :jawdrop: :lol:
Heaven doesn't want me. Hell is afraid i will take over !
OFFICIAL WINNER UDOD 2012
Minis painted this year (2013) : Too few !
Heresy Dragon - paint in progress - coming soon... seriously !

http://foddragon.mybrute.com

Bodhi

« Reply #422 on: December 15, 2008, 09:22:28 PM »

Drunken kids or junkies. They're the ones who do most of all household burglary. The more professional crooks rarely go in for that kind of stuff, simply not enough money in it.
So the trashing is all just "high spirits"  or bravado for their friends :roll:

Sorry about your losses

weirdwolf

« Reply #423 on: December 16, 2008, 07:08:32 AM »
As far as we can figure out, three of the gang are professional bike thieves... :grrr:

Offline libertee

• Extreme multi-tasker
  • Administrator
  • M.E. is NOT a figment of my imagination
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: December 16, 2008, 10:14:57 AM »
Sally - I thought all the Libby minis Kev sculpted were fictional - now I see  they are all based on real events aren't they ?!  :jawdrop: :lol:

yup...........dont just be afraid, be very afraid!
A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather & ask for it back when it starts to rain. 

most mornings i wake up grumpy.   sometimes i just let him sleep.

my life consists of brief snatched moments of living my life hidden deep among chaos, confusion& the  going crazy, every night i go to sleep filled with hope & enthusiasm for the new day coming.  then i wake up & think "here I go again" & just aim to survive.