Author Topic: Guidelines and rules.  (Read 6040 times)

Offline Klute

• Fallen One
    • View Profile
Guidelines and rules.
« on: June 12, 2006, 02:26:55 PM »
I just want to drop a quick message here about what is and is not allowed in the Slave Pit.
Obviously the main board rules apply here too albeit with a slackening of the the non FoD company posting rule.
I certainly don't intend to be strict with the moderation of posts but I won't hesitate to delete or edit posts where I think appropriate.
So here's a few things that will probably be added too as time goes by.

Non FoD company posts.
I think you all know where we stand on this. It's OK to post your wip shots of your latest GW or Reaper piece if you need advice etc from us. Just remember where to draw the line. Its not intended as a gallery of your latest but a place for help. Any blatant advertising will be removed. Also no complaining about other companies. Do that to them not us.

Spam.
I hate spam. What is the point of wasting time and energy posting pointless drivel. I will gladly delete spam. If in doubt about your post being spam then just don't bother.

Off topic posting.
I totally understand that threads nearly always go off topic. All I ask is that you try your best to keep them on topic.

"1EE7" speak. (You know the one where letters are replaced by numbers)
Quite simple this one. Any post containing this type of "language" will get an instant removal. We have a perfectly good language called English. Use it.
On a related note the spell checker works very well.

No heated arguments please. This is a great forum and we all seem to get along pretty well. If you do have a grievance or complaint then just send a pm to me or one of the other Mods and we will sort things out.

Thanks
Mark.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 02:29:25 PM by Klute »

Offline Klute

• Fallen One
    • View Profile
Re: Guidelines and rules.
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2006, 12:23:24 PM »
Signatures.
Please be considerate of other users when adding images to signatures.
I think a limit of 100 pixels high and 50k in filesize is more than enough.

Thanks
Mark.