Author Topic: Metal Netherlord 2 (warnings for naughty bits)  (Read 6055 times)

Offline leadhead

• Thread Killer
  • Dark Overlord of Hell
    • View Profile
Metal Netherlord 2 (warnings for naughty bits)
« on: July 03, 2017, 10:35:30 PM »
Ok finally finished two months ago.  Got some pictures now.  There will be nether noodle showing.  This guy is really hard to take pictures of.

Please bear in mind, I haven't actually photographed any miniatures in a very long time so these shots may be crap.  The sword is intended to be bone with a metal skull hilt with ruby eyes, bone handle and metal spike at the end.  I couldn't get a good shot of the axe at all except what is seen in pic three.  In pic two, under his raised leg can be seen two white things.  These are actually the vertebrae from a rodent that was eaten by an owl and left on a rock in my yard as an "owl pellet".  Gross and morbid but, hey whatever right?  They'd been there a long time I must add.
Cult of Inevitable Decay painted:  93/123 (Heresy), 22/22 (non Heresy)

What was that universal greeting?  "Bah weep, grah nah weep, ninny bong!"  Hot Rod, Transformers: The Movie

I have a tweeter thing now.  I might even use it.  @leadpaintshed if I can figure out how to

Offline beefcake

• Tyrant of the NetherHells
    • View Profile
Re: Metal Netherlord 2 (warnings for naughty bits)
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 11:40:35 AM »
 :applause:
Well done/ Very nicely finished. The vertebrae look very cool there too. Very fitting.