Author Topic: Terror Grub  (Read 2552 times)

Offline Quase

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Terror Grub
« on: August 20, 2015, 10:52:14 PM »
Well, it's been a while now since I received my Terror Grub from the Kickstarter
(I only pledged for this single fella because he fits right in with my Deep Sea Gribblies I use in my games I play against my 2 sons' pirate crews)

And I painted him (her?) up quite quickly after reception, only I never got around to posting the piccies here.

So there you go, piccies :

And just for the fun of it, a group shot of all 'Deep Ones' (aka 'evil daddy's aquatic minions'), ready to go and gobble up some Pirates!

Dunno what happened to the colours on that last pic though... thre's a lot of blue in there which isn't painted on the figs at all...

Offline beefcake

• Tyrant of the NetherHells
    • View Profile
Re: Terror Grub
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2015, 01:54:33 AM »
Very nice. It's great to see one of these guys all painted up. Can't wait to get mine.

Offline leadhead

• Thread Killer
  • Dark Overlord of Hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2015, 05:50:13 AM »
I ordered 6.  Very excited to be getting them.  A bit more to wait yet though.
Cult of Inevitable Decay painted:  93/123 (Heresy), 22/22 (non Heresy)

What was that universal greeting?  "Bah weep, grah nah weep, ninny bong!"  Hot Rod, Transformers: The Movie

I have a tweeter thing now.  I might even use it.  @leadpaintshed if I can figure out how to

Offline MartinWhitmore

• Dark Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • The Art & Blog of Martin Whitmore
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2015, 05:08:00 PM »
Nice work! ...not to go off-topic, but could you tell me where you got that octopus mermaid? Haven't seen her before!

Offline Quase

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2015, 05:18:37 PM »
Thanks for the nice comments!
The mermaid is from the game Deep Wars from this site : http://antimatter-games.com/games/deepwars/