Author Topic: Next batch of minis  (Read 1842 times)

Offline bowlie

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Next batch of minis
« on: November 03, 2014, 08:43:39 PM »
I was just wondering if anyone knew a rough timescale on the release of the next batch of minis? I have a long list of hasslefree minis I want but im hanging on until I can get the Maika Von Otswald (SP?) mini, possibly my favorite mini of all time. Are we talking, weeks or months?

Offline Bahir

• Ta-daaaa!
  • Initiate of the Inner Dark Path
    • View Profile
Re: Next batch of minis
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 11:03:36 PM »
Or when there will be a restock of mystic panda!  :thumbup:
[link]http://wargamesunlimited.net/[/link] Open Source War Games

Offline Balgin Stondraeg

• Supreme Archfiend of Hell
    • View Profile
Re: Next batch of minis
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 09:21:06 PM »
Hey there guys, I can't speak for other models but, as far as Maika goes, I understand there is a good reason for the delays. While she's currently available in resin, two delicate points on her sword have proved prone to breaking when she is removed from the mold. One is right down near the tip of the blade as it reaches the tab. It had a slight tendency to break off just above the tip in a way that made it really awkward to fix. The sword hilt itself is delicate towards the top. I believe another feather may be added to help support the more delicate end of the hilt.

If there are delays for Maika I believe it's with good reason. I don't know anything about the mystic panda restock 'though.
Balgin Stondraeg, proud member of Clan Stondraeg, son of Guthram, husband of Urwena, brother to Hengrek, Murnak and Dradan. Father of Cigfa. Miserable old fool to disrespectful friends.