Author Topic: Sculpting Competition *NEW THREAD*  (Read 20041 times)

Offline Artemis Black

• Global Moderator
  • Chosen Heretic
    • View Profile
    • http://www.artemisblacks.com
Re: Sculpting Competition *NEW THREAD*
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2014, 01:23:24 AM »

Yes, currently the move is to blame for pretty much everything :) Driving back and fore to Wales, working on the new unit, loading and unloading several tonnes of metal etc.

If you are worried about anything at all, or just want to remind us of something (like your stuff hasn't been sent yet or you're awaiting something from us) just email Jenn. It's the best way to keep everything organised, asking here will get me and I have to ask Jenn anyway :D

We're back in Derbyshire tomorrow day so everyone should check their inboxes late afternoon for any replies to enquiries.

Offline Internalclock

• Initiate of the Inner Dark Path
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2014, 08:50:55 AM »
What is her email addy ? :P I cant find it listed anywhere

Offline Artemis Black

• Global Moderator
  • Chosen Heretic
    • View Profile
    • http://www.artemisblacks.com
« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2014, 09:15:02 AM »
it's the 'pictures at' one

Offline Internalclock

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2014, 10:22:37 AM »
ok cool .assumed it would be different :)

Offline Coenus

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2014, 08:57:35 PM »
Only got home for the first time in a month last weekend, to finally open that long awaited box. Wow. The pile of metal alone was good, but the quality of the minis was even better than expected. Not just the sculpts, but the quality of casting too. Thanks again, I'll certainly enjoy painting these.

Offline Internalclock

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2014, 08:38:48 AM »
Squeee'd like a little girl and did a happy dance when I opened my box at my desk. Luckily my work was smart enough to sit me in an office by my self at the back of a warehouse :P

Offline PossumCraft

• Heretic
    • View Profile
    • PaintingPossum miniature painting
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2014, 05:22:19 PM »
Squeee'd like a little girl and did a happy dance when I opened my box at my desk. Luckily my work was smart enough to sit me in an office by my self at the back of a warehouse :P

...where you can play with your toy soldiers work hard all day without supervision.

Missed a delivery on tuesday which I assume was mine, redelivery tomorrow, according to royal mail.

Offline Internalclock

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2014, 07:27:33 AM »

...where you can play with your toy soldiers work hard all day without supervision.

Missed a delivery on tuesday which I assume was mine, redelivery tomorrow, according to royal mail.
Yes, that one :3

Offline Steel Penguin

• Dark Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2014, 07:58:40 PM »
Wondering if any one else is still waiting for the package with the sculpting comp figs in? 
I admit I was a little enthusiastic in the non winners at around 2/3rd of the choices, but its now over 2 months since I've ordered and im starting to wonder what's happened with it.
a happy dauber

Offline Steel Penguin

• Dark Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 25, 2014, 10:16:12 PM »
my box arrived yesterday, and ive had a chance to open and have a look, its a good feeling seeing my own in  the metal, but once again I must say to those of you who won ( and a lot of you who did hand in simply amazing sculpts)  well done.
a happy dauber