Author Topic: Heresy Kickstarter Updates  (Read 35333 times)

Offline Big Boris

• aka Andy Foster, Heresy Miniatures Owner/Prisoner
  • Administrator
  • Tyrant of the NetherHells
  • Dragon Slayer. At last.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.heresyminiatures.com
Re: Heresy Kickstarter Updates
« Reply #100 on: August 26, 2015, 02:56:41 PM »
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/heresyminiatures/return-of-the-monsters/posts/1334972

Kickstarter Update #38. Just outlining the status of everything for those who don't read the updates I post on social media or the ones I post on Kickstarter. Wait, what?

Offline leadhead

• Thread Killer
  • Dark Overlord of Hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 26, 2015, 03:25:16 PM »
Please oh please leave the maggotmen 'clean'.  Please don't cover them in sculpted slime and filth.  Please?  For the Cult?

Begging finished.
Cult of Inevitable Decay painted:  93/123 (Heresy), 22/22 (non Heresy)

What was that universal greeting?  "Bah weep, grah nah weep, ninny bong!"  Hot Rod, Transformers: The Movie

I have a tweeter thing now.  I might even use it.  @leadpaintshed if I can figure out how to

Offline beefcake

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 27, 2015, 08:44:24 AM »
I'd like to echo that comment. I prefer translucent slime so it kind of needs to be done after painting.

Offline Ajsalium

• Fallen One
    • View Profile
    • Role 'n' Roll
« Reply #103 on: August 29, 2015, 05:55:54 PM »
Another vote for "clean". Two cents/reasons:

1) Some people will want them clean, others will want them filthy. But it's always easier to add something to a mini than removing it. So it's the better compromise.

2) You can't keep sculting a mini forever. Remember the dragon? The first problem was that it took ages to sculpt. You must learn that lesson, and know when to stop sculpting.

:twocents:
Blog updated Jan 21st
ROLE 'N' ROLL

Tell the truth, do what's right, and face the consequences. -Me.

Offline leadhead

• Thread Killer
  • Dark Overlord of Hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 03, 2015, 04:17:22 AM »
So about that giant.  Or rather his name.  Mucklegeet think that's what I read somewhere .  It's perfect.  The only problem I have, which is strictly my own, is I can't say or think the name without adding the word 'stew' for unknown reasons.  So, if I ever end up with one in my possession, I will have to call him Mucklegeet Stu.  Or maybe give him a big stew pot that he can dip adventurers in.

The human mind is a terrifying place. :blink:

What was that universal greeting?  "Bah weep, grah nah weep, ninny bong!"  Hot Rod, Transformers: The Movie

I have a tweeter thing now.  I might even use it.  @leadpaintshed if I can figure out how to

Offline leadhead

• Thread Killer
  • Dark Overlord of Hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 13, 2015, 10:28:26 PM »
So, if the maggot men are going into production casting this week, that would mean the only remaining thing on my list of KS rewards would be Madame Ner'Gabba?  Unless the lurkers haven't been cast yet.  I believe they were to remain in metal, if so they're likely all done then.  So exciting.

Offline beefcake

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 14, 2015, 08:58:13 AM »
Really looking forward to the maggotman. I can't remember what I ordered. A wide range of stuff I think.

Offline leadhead

• Thread Killer
  • Dark Overlord of Hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 22, 2015, 03:15:26 AM »
Quote from:  @Heresy_Andy
First few packs of Maggotmen - shame nobody is JUST waiting for them to fill their pledge, but as...

Hmm.  Dangerous words.  I am tempted to ask for the completed part of my pledge to be shipped out as is.  Then get the rest later.  That would likely mess with the order of things though.  Argh.  So excited.