Author Topic: Salute!  (Read 3242 times)

Offline Big Boris

• aka Andy Foster, Heresy Miniatures Owner/Prisoner
  • Administrator
  • Tyrant of the NetherHells
  • Dragon Slayer. At last.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.heresyminiatures.com
Salute!
« on: April 22, 2013, 11:42:23 AM »
...and relax. Salute 2013 is over. Well, not relax, too much to do in the next two weeks - got to make some headway on the huge pile of pre-orders, regular orders and stuff that needs sending out form the show, yet still find time to pack all my house up ready to move on May 3rd. The next two weeks are going to be somewhat erratic, so please forgive any delays in your orders being posted! After the house move is complete and I've unpacked at the other end, my main focus is going to be sorting out the Dragon queue, by hook or by crook. Using all my savings from the house sale to get that queue processed.

Salute was a good show, we did OK despite not having much in the way of new releases, and it was great to chat with those of you who came up to say hello, as always!
If you bought anything at the show I'm very grateful, and if you have any problems with it, let me know straight away by email andy@heresyminiatures.com (chances are I'm going to be out of the unit a fair bit over the next three weeks so the phone won't be answered) - especially if you bought any of the Sharclon! A couple of people have reported missing Destructor Rifles for their Sharclon Troopers, I think Craig and Pockets may have overlooked them when packing the bags whilst I was out picking up the van - the perils of not having seen new figures before having to pack them. If you're missing rifles, let me know how many and your address so I can send them out to you.

Countdown to Salute 2014 starts here!
(362 days)

Offline beefcake

• Tyrant of the NetherHells
    • View Profile
Re: Salute!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 12:10:38 PM »
Nice to hear it went well. If you want to wait on sending my minuscule order feel free to drop it back in the queue. No rush, order 2957, it was a bday pressie to myself but since that day is long gone I have other stuff to keep me occupied

Offline Apologist

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 12:20:26 PM »
Glad the day went well Andy. I didn't manage to make it down (having just moved house myself), but made sure a pal of mine picked me up the new trooper officer, who is all assembled and ready for priming as we speak :)

Good luck with the house move and getting the dragon queue sorted hope you can look forward to not having that hang over you and to a great 2013/14 :)

Offline Inso

• Global Moderator
  • Really Like Totally The Most Doomey Thing Ever
  • I am a Velociraptor; hear me ROAR!!!
    • View Profile
    • Inso's World
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 12:39:03 PM »
I was glad to see that you actually made it to Salute in the first place! It is good to hear that you did OK with sales... but I'm not surprised with those Sharclons on the stand (brilliant :) ).

You will be pleased to know that the Sharclons have made it to the front of my post Salute work list and have just been primed ready to start the painting later. They are 'expletive' excellent and full of character. I await a few extra poses/weapon load-outs with bated breath because... the Sharclon invasion army has begun :) .

Good luck with the move, Andy :mrgreen:!

The light at the end of the tunnel is just someone with a torch, locking the gate.

Visit my blog at:  http://insosworld.blogspot.com/    It could save your life!

Do you like Grymn?  This is for YOU!:  http://grymnoutthere.blogspot.com/

My Shop: https://insoemporium.blogspot.co.uk/

Offline keeper40k

• Aetheric Technomancer
  • Fallen One
  • All Your Dice Are Belong To Us
    • View Profile
    • Prince Azalea's Planet of Wonders
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 01:28:09 PM »
Great to hear it all worked out OK, Andy :)  I'm sure there'll be a Shardon order in the very near future from me, as I get paid tomorrow! But absoltely no rush to dispatch - I'll make sure to mention that in the comments!

Here's to Salute 2014 been so much less stressful!  :beer:

Offline Dravi

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 02:35:33 PM »
You mean my order on Friday (with pre-order items and while you were heading to Salute) hasn't already been shipped and hand delivered to my door?   :blink:

Glad Salute went well and hopefully the house move will go smoothly.

I'm in no rush for my order to arrive, as it'll end up joining the enourmous lead mountain I sleep on. It's not as pretty as gold, but I've always prefereed silver anyway.
"LIAR! LIAR! LIAAAR!"
"Get back witch!"
"I'm not a witch, I'm your wife!"

Offline Bungle

• Fallen One
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2013, 07:24:35 PM »
Glad it went well.

Have a few relaxing evenings, after spending all day casting or packing.

Bungle         Steders loves goats                Ben Loves badgers

Offline DRAGON

• LORD OF WHITE METAL MOUNTAIN
  • Supreme Archfiend of Hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2013, 08:20:17 PM »
Glad it went ok Andy - I was a bit concerned when I asked you how it was going - you sounded a bit depressed and looked half dead !
Heaven doesn't want me. Hell is afraid i will take over !
OFFICIAL WINNER UDOD 2012
Minis painted this year (2013) : Too few !
Heresy Dragon - paint in progress - coming soon... seriously !

http://foddragon.mybrute.com

Offline gi6ers

• Really Like Totally The Most Doomey Thing Ever
  • Clatto Verata N... Necktie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2013, 09:52:10 PM »
sounded a bit depressed and looked half dead !

Perfectly normal.

Offline Ben Brownlie

• Badger Loving Fluffster
  • Global Moderator
  • Supreme Archfiend of Hell
  • Ninja Hugger of Doom
    • View Profile
    • My Gallery
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2013, 08:07:13 AM »
sounded a bit depressed and looked half dead !

Perfectly normal.

I'd say a step up from normal :D