Author Topic: Ordering out-of-stock items  (Read 3315 times)

Offline Ajsalium

• Fallen One
    • View Profile
    • Role 'n' Roll
Ordering out-of-stock items
« on: July 15, 2013, 06:57:20 PM »
So, how does this work?

If I want to place an order but some items are out of stock, can I still add them to the cart?
And in that case, would the order be sent only when the out of stock items are re-stocked, or would it be split in two parcels?

Yes, it's not a purely hypothetical question; but I haven't been able to find the policy of these cases anywhere. Just wondering (I'm not in a hurry, mind you, and I'd loath making HF lose money sending separate parcels).
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 07:31:56 PM by Ajsalium »
Blog updated Jan 21st
ROLE 'N' ROLL

Tell the truth, do what's right, and face the consequences. -Me.

Offline leadhead

• Thread Killer
  • Dark Overlord of Hell
    • View Profile
Re: Ordering out-of-stock items
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2013, 09:28:58 PM »
From my experience, if it is out of stock and a Heresy mini, just order it.  Andy will cast it up and your order will be shipped complete, one box.
Cult of Inevitable Decay painted:  93/123 (Heresy), 22/22 (non Heresy)

What was that universal greeting?  "Bah weep, grah nah weep, ninny bong!"  Hot Rod, Transformers: The Movie

I have a tweeter thing now.  I might even use it.  @leadpaintshed if I can figure out how to

Offline beefcake

• Tyrant of the NetherHells
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 10:25:59 PM »
I think the problem is that there is no "add to cart button" with the hasslefree website once it goes out of stock which is different to the cart that Andy uses. I'd contact Artemis Black about it.

Offline Ajsalium

• Fallen One
    • View Profile
    • Role 'n' Roll
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 10:54:36 PM »
So.. yes... Beefy's right. I can't add them to the cart (how didn't I notice that? :mesostupid:).

In that case... Mr. Black, how long until Boudi and the head-crabs are re-stocked? :whistle:
Blog updated Jan 21st
ROLE 'N' ROLL

Offline leadhead

• Thread Killer
  • Dark Overlord of Hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2013, 11:01:09 PM »
 :lmao  I didn't even realise this was on the HF board.  Drrrrr!
Cult of Inevitable Decay painted:  93/123 (Heresy), 22/22 (non Heresy)

What was that universal greeting?  "Bah weep, grah nah weep, ninny bong!"  Hot Rod, Transformers: The Movie

I have a tweeter thing now.  I might even use it.  @leadpaintshed if I can figure out how to

Offline Artemis Black

• Global Moderator
  • Chosen Heretic
    • View Profile
    • http://www.artemisblacks.com
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2013, 04:28:10 PM »
So.. yes... Beefy's right. I can't add them to the cart (how didn't I notice that? :mesostupid:).

In that case... Mr. Black, how long until Boudi and the head-crabs are re-stocked? :whistle:

Terrible way of contacting me that, I'm not Candyman you can't just say my name :)

Boudi needed a remould, due back in any day now. Head Crabs is a longer prospect, not only do they need remoulding but we can't find any masters or a green so it is taking some time. It will either end up with us finding something or Kev having to make a new version.

Offline Ajsalium

• Fallen One
    • View Profile
    • Role 'n' Roll
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2013, 05:04:44 AM »
Thanks for the info. Will try to find and get a few head crabs from the interwebz ztores, then.
Blog updated Jan 21st
ROLE 'N' ROLL

Offline Artemis Black

• Global Moderator
  • Chosen Heretic
    • View Profile
    • http://www.artemisblacks.com
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2013, 08:41:02 AM »
Thanks for the info. Will try to find and get a few head crabs from the interwebz ztores, then.

Drop me a line at dameon@hasslefreeminiatures.co.uk with how many you need.  I'll see what I can do.

Fair warning if it's like 20 packs what I can do will be approximately nothing :)