Author Topic: Dark Preacher w/ Flail Troop and Pick Troop Commands  (Read 1593 times)

Offline leadhead

• Thread Killer
  • Dark Overlord of Hell
    • View Profile
Dark Preacher w/ Flail Troop and Pick Troop Commands
« on: December 10, 2012, 04:26:13 AM »
I had a really hard time getting pics that I liked.  I gave up.  These are the last ones I took, and they came out better than I thought.  I've tied the troop weapons in with the symbol on the banners for these two, and will do with the javelin guys.  Here we go!

First the Pick Command.

Flail Command (banner guy didn't focus well)

Group shot

Trademark!

I'm quite happy with the whole lot of these guys so far.  The pick guys banner has a worm with a beak, while the flails has a spikey head worm.  Not that many more then the whole force is done.  One more squad of guardsmen then a bunch more worms and such.
Cult of Inevitable Decay painted:  93/123 (Heresy), 22/22 (non Heresy)

What was that universal greeting?  "Bah weep, grah nah weep, ninny bong!"  Hot Rod, Transformers: The Movie

I have a tweeter thing now.  I might even use it.  @leadpaintshed if I can figure out how to

Offline beefcake

• Tyrant of the NetherHells
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Preacher w/ Flail Troop and Pick Troop Commands
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 06:46:45 AM »
These guys look great. I still really love the dirtiness of the robes. :)

Offline leadhead

• Thread Killer
  • Dark Overlord of Hell
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Preacher w/ Flail Troop and Pick Troop Commands
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 05:01:55 PM »
Thanks beef!
Cult of Inevitable Decay painted:  93/123 (Heresy), 22/22 (non Heresy)

What was that universal greeting?  "Bah weep, grah nah weep, ninny bong!"  Hot Rod, Transformers: The Movie

I have a tweeter thing now.  I might even use it.  @leadpaintshed if I can figure out how to