Author Topic: Friday the 13th! Get 13% off!  (Read 2494 times)

Offline Big Boris

• aka Andy Foster, Heresy Miniatures Owner/Prisoner
  • Administrator
  • Tyrant of the NetherHells
  • Dragon Slayer. At last.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.heresyminiatures.com
Friday the 13th! Get 13% off!
« on: July 13, 2012, 10:14:35 AM »
Hello there, Heretic!

It's Friday the 13th, and to counteract the SCIENTIFICALLY-PROVEN bad luck that this entirely arbitrary combination of day and date brings to every person in the world simultaneously, we're giving you 13% off the next order of miniatures that you make - this weekend only!

Order before midnight Sunday 15th July 2012, UK time, and enter the code LUCKYME in the redemption box on the cart, and you get 13% off any miniatures in your order!

I'm off to sellotape some black cats to my tin-foil hat. Can't get me, I've crossed my fingers and walked backwards under a ladder, etc

Yours becursedly

Andy

Offline Big Boris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Friday the 13th! Get 13% off!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 10:43:21 AM »
PS All funds are going towards a new, deeper, mould tin to help get the dragon queue moving, so help give a Dragon a loving home this weekend - every penny counts!

Offline leadhead

• Thread Killer
  • Dark Overlord of Hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 03:33:51 PM »
ARGH!  Dagnabbit!!! I doubt the money I had intended to shuffle your way will be freed up by then.  It is apparently supposed to be released by the 18th.   :swear:  Any way I can buy now to get the sale but wait a few days to pay?
Cult of Inevitable Decay painted:  93/123 (Heresy), 22/22 (non Heresy)

What was that universal greeting?  "Bah weep, grah nah weep, ninny bong!"  Hot Rod, Transformers: The Movie

I have a tweeter thing now.  I might even use it.  @leadpaintshed if I can figure out how to

Offline Webby

• Chosen Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2012, 02:23:42 PM »
Ordered some bits not quite a Gang deals worth but still a good chunk :) hope it helps towards the mould tin.

Offline Big Boris

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2012, 10:51:18 PM »
About one hour left to go on this offer!

Offline beefcake

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2012, 06:10:25 AM »
I think I got in on time. Just made a purchase with about 10 minutes to go. Stuff not in stock though which isn't a problem.

Offline leadhead

• Thread Killer
  • Dark Overlord of Hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2012, 06:22:28 AM »
I think I got in on time. Just made a purchase with about 10 minutes to go. Stuff not in stock though which isn't a problem.

What'd ya get? :wink:

What was that universal greeting?  "Bah weep, grah nah weep, ninny bong!"  Hot Rod, Transformers: The Movie

I have a tweeter thing now.  I might even use it.  @leadpaintshed if I can figure out how to

Offline beefcake

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2012, 09:21:40 AM »
Not much, a couple of scorpions. Never can have enough little beasty things, Van Halfling and some Procreate. I'm all out. Funnily enough it costs less for me to buy it from Heresy and get it shipped over here. less than NZ$20 including shipping if I was to buy procreate alone or I could pay about $25 here plus shipping. Madness. Plus buying it from heresy means I have to buy miniatures too.  :wry:

Offline leadhead

• Thread Killer
  • Dark Overlord of Hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2012, 02:03:50 AM »
Hopefully there were more than enough sales to fund the mould tin.  I got some more slugs, but they haven't arrived yet.  Hoping they get here before I go away on vacation.

Offline beefcake

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2012, 08:16:48 AM »
My goodies came a few days ago. Those scorpions are really cool mini's glad I got a couple. Spider next time!!