Author Topic: She Man  (Read 14945 times)

Offline Hasslefriesian

• Likes to think he's an
  • Administrator
  • Tyrant of the NetherHells
  • KEVINICUS - FIR MEIT
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hasslefreeminiatures.co.uk
Re: She Man
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2012, 09:25:48 AM »
.....perhaps Kev's been infleunced by Tiffany of Exiern. And if not, why not?

I just googled her and I have come to the conclusion that it's because my brain would explode having to take in all that dodgy anatomy and poor computer shading before I was able to sculpt anything.
In the war-torn darkness of the future, there is only Grymn.

Deep Space Nine: Officially not as good as Stargate.

If you field an overwhelming force against a paltry number of defenders, whatever you do, make sure the defenders are not English!

Offline Balgin Stondraeg

• Supreme Archfiend of Hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2012, 09:49:31 AM »
Early, mid or late Exiern? There's been at least 3 different art styles and I don't like the latest one. A very reasonable answer there.
Balgin Stondraeg, proud member of Clan Stondraeg, son of Guthram, husband of Urwena, brother to Hengrek, Murnak and Dradan. Father of Cigfa. Miserable old fool to disrespectful friends.

Offline Balgin Stondraeg

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2012, 12:41:05 PM »
I'm actualy interested in how she sizes up against HFH060 Alicia. My gut feeling tells me that she should be about half a head taller but that she won't be. I'm thinking of putting together another adventuring party and having different sized members helps keep it interesting to paint.
Balgin Stondraeg, proud member of Clan Stondraeg, son of Guthram, husband of Urwena, brother to Hengrek, Murnak and Dradan. Father of Cigfa. Miserable old fool to disrespectful friends.

Offline buffalo

• Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2012, 02:13:50 AM »
I thought this figure was to be released with the bunch in mid-June??  Still look forward to getting this one with the metal Sana.  Plus the gang that is all equipped to head out on a scary adventure.  My daughters want me to paint those up for them.  :D 

Offline Balgin Stondraeg

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2012, 03:20:00 PM »
I thought this figure was to be released with the bunch in mid-June??

I seem to remember that claim too. It was on the picture of them all going into the mould. Oh well, if we have to wait a bit longer then that only increases the chance of some of the other things we're waiting for being released too  like that lovely woman in the scale mail armour :angel:.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 04:25:22 PM by Balgin Stondraeg »

Offline Hasslefriesian

• Likes to think he's an
  • Administrator
  • Tyrant of the NetherHells
  • KEVINICUS - FIR MEIT
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hasslefreeminiatures.co.uk
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2012, 06:00:51 PM »
The castings of her ended up being, how shall I say...... "problematic"?
In the war-torn darkness of the future, there is only Grymn.

Deep Space Nine: Officially not as good as Stargate.

If you field an overwhelming force against a paltry number of defenders, whatever you do, make sure the defenders are not English!

Offline buffalo

• Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2012, 09:42:38 PM »
Uh oh!  Problematic castings.  I hope it gets resolved.  Thanks for info and I look forward to when she is ready.

Offline Balgin Stondraeg

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2012, 11:57:09 PM »

That's not good. Hopefuly the matter will be resolved if we all just wait and let Kev & Sally work their magic. Is there anything we plebs can do to help keep you guys motivated in the meantime?

perceptionistruth

« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2012, 12:23:12 AM »

That's not good. Hopefuly the matter will be resolved if we all just wait and let Kev & Sally work their magic. Is there anything we plebs can do to help keep you guys motivated in the meantime?

I'm thinking - naked balloon dancing, or, buy miniatures.  But, at the moment, I'm torn between them.

Offline buffalo

• Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2012, 03:52:06 AM »
I saw this figure in the store today.  HFH064.  That was quick.   :thumbup:
I'm on a long road trip so I'll have to wait a little while to make an order.

Offline Balgin Stondraeg

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2012, 03:06:57 PM »
Oh dear. I appear to have accidentaly placed an order :P.