Author Topic: My favourite FANTASY Citadel miniature  (Read 1356 times)

Offline beefcake

• Tyrant of the NetherHells
    • View Profile
My favourite FANTASY Citadel miniature
« on: April 19, 2012, 02:10:21 AM »
A while back i put up my fav GW mini (currently my avatar), So here's my fav fantasy mini by GW, a giant werewolf according to solegends. Bought this in the night horrors set by GW, I think I also got a couple of devils and medusa too. Medusa has since had both hands amputated for some reason when I was a child, one of the devils has been sold and the other has remained in a half painted state for quite some time. This was the mini that I was first proud of it's paint job. I accidently bought a black ink when I was a kid and after undercoating white I was going to paint this guy black. The ink, as they do, found all the creases and crevasses. I was horrified to see they money I had paid wasted on an ink. After the mini dried I was really happy with the result. Since then I stripped the mini (childhood me would despair at the thought of that) and painted him up in a similar colour scheme to the Ral Partha wolf that is standing beside him. I made the werewolf look a little more feral though.

Now I just need to find some more old school Citadel werewolves to make me an ulfwerenar unit.  :D