Author Topic: Salute 2012 PROMOTION  (Read 4680 times)

Offline libertee

• Extreme multi-tasker
  • Administrator
  • Tyrant of the NetherHells
  • M.E. is NOT a figment of my imagination
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hasslefreeminiatures.co.uk
Salute 2012 PROMOTION
« on: February 21, 2012, 02:29:31 PM »
This year we can do the Salute promotion in two ways.  Over the years it has bothered us that customers who physically arent able to get to Salute because of its location, finances, work constraints etc can't benefit from the extra goodies that attending customers have.

Those who are attending:

Pre-orders.  From Monday 5th March the following code will be valid on the website until Monday 16th April 2012.  SALUTEPREORDER
This code can ONLY be used if you plan on attending the show and will collect your pre-packed order there. 
It gives you free shipping (obviously as you are collecting it) on any value of order. If you try to 'do a sneaky' we reserve the right to slap on 'cheeky tax' and charge you shipping costs!
Orders over 35 (excluding VAT) 42 including VAT will receive a free copy of the metal 'Statue of Liberty' figure.
plus when you collect your order at the show you will have a choice of 2 free sticker/decal sheets from a selection

REMEMBER:  We have a release on 26th March including the new Felicity, Hayden and a few other bits and bobs which you can include in this timeframe!

At the show
We will only have limited stocks of the metal 'Statue of Liberty' figure available for sale.  We will have a promotion at the show but it hasnt been finalised yet.   Casting issues mean it is unviable for us to put her into general metal production (the spikes on her headdress rip the mould) .The quantity has been estimated based upon previous Salute Sales figures and also volume of website orders during promotions.

Those who cant attend:

Sorry, we will miss you.  Maybe you can come along another year.
To cheer you up we have the following deal.

Enter the code MAKEMEHAPPYSALLY at checkout from Thursday 19th April 2012 to Monday 23rd April 2012 and get 10% off of your order value (before tax and shipping) plus a free copy of the metal 'Statue of Liberty' in your order on all orders over 35 (excluding VAT) and a mystery additional item.

************************************************************************************************************************************

The metal 'Statue of Liberty' figue is only going to be available for either Salute pre-orders, the Salute Website promotion or to buy at the show.  She will be available as a general release figure in resin.  On July 17th (my birthday) we will be releasing the conversion of this figure depicting me as Britannia.

Enjoy!  Any questions or if I have missed something out then just let me know!

thanks lots

Sally :)
A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather & ask for it back when it starts to rain. 

most mornings i wake up grumpy.   sometimes i just let him sleep.

my life consists of brief snatched moments of living my life hidden deep among chaos, confusion& the  going crazy, every night i go to sleep filled with hope & enthusiasm for the new day coming.  then i wake up & think "here I go again" & just aim to survive.

Offline The Dreadnote

• Sadness, Anger, Envy
  • Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Salute 2012 PROMOTION
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 05:16:39 AM »
For clarity, does the MAKEMEHAPPYSALLY code grant the mystery additional item on all orders, or only those over 35?

Offline libertee

• Extreme multi-tasker
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 09:14:09 AM »
For clarity, does the MAKEMEHAPPYSALLY code grant the mystery additional item on all orders, or only those over 35?

Over 35, it is essentially the same deal as the pre-order but instead of taking away the shipping which we cant afford to do we have given a 10% discount instead
A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather & ask for it back when it starts to rain. 

my life consists of brief snatched moments of living my life hidden deep among chaos, confusion& the  going crazy, every night i go to sleep filled with hope & enthusiasm for the new day coming.  then i wake up & think "here I go again" & just aim to survive.

Offline DRAGON

• LORD OF WHITE METAL MOUNTAIN
  • Supreme Archfiend of Hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 06:56:06 AM »
Are the FOD loyalty cards still valid ?
I would put a preorder in and collect on the day but knowing my luck and the fact that life keeps conspiring against me - I may not make it !
Heaven doesn't want me. Hell is afraid i will take over !
OFFICIAL WINNER UDOD 2012
Minis painted this year (2013) : Too few !
Heresy Dragon - paint in progress - coming soon... seriously !

http://foddragon.mybrute.com

Offline altfritz

• Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 10:56:23 PM »

On July 17th (my birthday) we will be releasing the conversion of this figure depicting me as Britannia.

Rule Britannia!  :thumbup: :smile:

Offline libertee

• Extreme multi-tasker
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2012, 04:34:20 PM »
Are the FOD loyalty cards still valid ?

yes

Offline Tasker

• Dark Overlord of Hell
  • How far to Hitchin? It's Hitchin i'm missing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2012, 08:48:01 PM »
Ohh poo!

Forgot all about this.

Ahh well. I'll be putting an order in soon anyway.   :silly
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 08:49:15 PM by Tasker »
Tasker the Mighty,
He roams through the countryside,
He never needs a place to hide...