Author Topic: Ogre's Engagement  (Read 2082 times)

Offline leadhead

• Thread Killer
  • Dark Overlord of Hell
    • View Profile
Ogre's Engagement
« on: April 12, 2012, 05:09:44 AM »
Sadly Mr Ogre's engagement did not last once his fear of lacy dresses was accidentally revealed.  Terrified that is bride was being eaten by a vampiric garment, Mr Ogre's instincts took over and he wrenched his beloved clear of her dress to save her.  Unfortunately, she was showing him a prospective wedding gown, not being devoured by a monstrous fabric creature.  Mr Ogre was soon single, again.
Cult of Inevitable Decay painted:  93/123 (Heresy), 22/22 (non Heresy)

What was that universal greeting?  "Bah weep, grah nah weep, ninny bong!"  Hot Rod, Transformers: The Movie

I have a tweeter thing now.  I might even use it.  @leadpaintshed if I can figure out how to

Offline beefcake

• Tyrant of the NetherHells
    • View Profile
Re: Ogre's Engagement
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 05:49:53 AM »
Well done. Funny little story there. Nice use of the dancer with her hair being pulled.

Offline leadhead

• Thread Killer
  • Dark Overlord of Hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 03:10:24 PM »
Thanks.  I had intended to have something stand in as a dress, but lying on the ground of course.  The way his head is turned and the club raised above his head ready to smash, begged to be directed at something.  However, everything that I tried just didn't work so I went without.
Cult of Inevitable Decay painted:  93/123 (Heresy), 22/22 (non Heresy)

What was that universal greeting?  "Bah weep, grah nah weep, ninny bong!"  Hot Rod, Transformers: The Movie

I have a tweeter thing now.  I might even use it.  @leadpaintshed if I can figure out how to

Offline Big Ned

• Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 07:08:07 AM »
Well done. Funny little story there. Nice use of the dancer with her hair being pulled.
:metoo: