Author Topic: Need help from stateside fodder on ebay purchase  (Read 1423 times)

Offline Ajsalium

• Fallen One
    • View Profile
    • Role 'n' Roll
Need help from stateside fodder on ebay purchase
« on: May 01, 2012, 09:30:00 PM »
As the title says, I need the help from someone in the U.S. to get some items for sale on eBay.

I've been looking for some Bandai Figuarts minis from the DragonBall manga/anime (Goku & Vegeta... for the time being). They are rare items, and rather expensive. But today I have found a seller that's offering both figures for 100$. Even though that's still expensive, it's a great deal because the cheapest alternatives out there are a Goku for 100$ and a Vegeta for 65$.
Problem is that the auction states that the seller will only ship to the U.S. I have contacted him through eBay to ask if he'd be willing to ship to Spain, and I'm waiting for reply. But I fear he won't, and if such occurs I'd appreciate if someone there could buy them and then send them to me in Spain. Logically, I'd paypal the helper the price of the items (100$), the U.S. shipping cost (9$), and whatever it costs to then ship them to Spain (I know it won't be cheap).
Here's the link to the auction:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dragon-Ball-Z-S-H-Figuarts-SDCC-Super-Saiyan-Goku-Vegeta-MIB-/170833981020?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27c67fae5c

If someone is willing to lend me a hand, please send me a PM and/or post here. Bear in mind that I yet have to receive the seller's answer to my request (and I'll post that info here as soon as I get it).
Blog updated Jan 21st
ROLE 'N' ROLL

Tell the truth, do what's right, and face the consequences. -Me.

Offline GearHead

• Initiate of the Inner Dark Path
    • View Profile
Re: Need help from stateside fodder on ebay purchase
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 01:33:08 AM »
I think I can help. PM inbound!
"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

Offline Ajsalium

• Fallen One
    • View Profile
    • Role 'n' Roll
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 05:52:02 PM »
As I feared, someone has already bought the figures while I was still waiting for the seller to answer my request for an international shipment, before comitting Gearhead's help.

Aghhh!!!! :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:
Blog updated Jan 21st
ROLE 'N' ROLL

Tell the truth, do what's right, and face the consequences. -Me.

Offline GearHead

• Initiate of the Inner Dark Path
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2012, 03:39:30 AM »
Dang.  :grrr:
"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."