Author Topic: NEW SHOP CATEGORY  (Read 1237 times)

Offline libertee

• Extreme multi-tasker
  • Administrator
  • Tyrant of the NetherHells
  • M.E. is NOT a figment of my imagination
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hasslefreeminiatures.co.uk
NEW SHOP CATEGORY
« on: April 08, 2012, 01:52:00 PM »
Follwing a customer suggestion we have added a new category to the shop.  It is in the 'Miniatures' section, next to 'New Toys'.  Simply called 'Resin' it means all of the resin figures currently in production are in one place as well as showing also in their usual respective categories
A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather & ask for it back when it starts to rain. 

most mornings i wake up grumpy.   sometimes i just let him sleep.

my life consists of brief snatched moments of living my life hidden deep among chaos, confusion& the  going crazy, every night i go to sleep filled with hope & enthusiasm for the new day coming.  then i wake up & think "here I go again" & just aim to survive.

Offline gi6ers

• Really Like Totally The Most Doomey Thing Ever
  • Clatto Verata N... Necktie
    • View Profile
Re: NEW SHOP CATEGORY
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 09:21:48 PM »
Can't believe you missed it, seems so obvious now  :D

BTW painters, HF resin is worth every penny.  Resin axenarf is easily the best mini I own.  :thumbup:

Offline tremorspin

• Chosen Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: NEW SHOP CATEGORY
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 09:41:00 PM »
in linked vein I got the recent newsletter and found it odd there was not a more immediately available hyperlink to the hasslefree website in there, might be worth wrapping the header image in some anchor tags. Make it nice and easy on people to come spend money ;-)