Author Topic: Tunnel guard for Mordheim  (Read 1274 times)

Offline beefcake

• Tyrant of the NetherHells
    • View Profile
Tunnel guard for Mordheim
« on: April 05, 2012, 09:52:26 PM »
I've been building up an undead Mordehim warband using Heresy minis. So far I have 4 ghouls painted and have another 5 awaiting painting. I also have the necromancer done. 1 of the already painted ghouls is the ghoul king so he is the vampire leader.
Here are some tunnel guards to be used as dregs. Leadhead inspired me to do some converting with them so I chopped up a couple of the spear/hook weapons to be used as swords and gave one a bow and arrow. He also has a spade on his back as a spare weapon (just like the ghoul kings weapon) The other dreg just has his regular weapon with a spare scabarded weapon at his back. I just need to add some procreate to the weapons on the back to make them look as if they are attached to the belt.
Thanks for viewing  :D

Offline leadhead

• Thread Killer
  • Dark Overlord of Hell
    • View Profile
Re: Tunnel guard for Mordheim
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 01:26:16 AM »
COPY CAT!!!  Nice stuff though.  I like the guy with the bow and arrow and shovel on his back.

I took a break from these guys for a bit.  I decided I needed to paint an ogre that I had sitting waiting.  He's almost done, then I'll get back to these guys again.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 01:28:59 AM by leadhead »
Cult of Inevitable Decay painted:  93/123 (Heresy), 22/22 (non Heresy)

What was that universal greeting?  "Bah weep, grah nah weep, ninny bong!"  Hot Rod, Transformers: The Movie

I have a tweeter thing now.  I might even use it.  @leadpaintshed if I can figure out how to

Offline beefcake

• Tyrant of the NetherHells
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 01:30:42 AM »
 :lol: Isn't it the best form of flattery though?
I like the bow and arrow guy, his pose really suits it quite well.

Offline leadhead

• Thread Killer
  • Dark Overlord of Hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 01:39:06 AM »
:lol: Isn't it the best form of flattery though?
I like the bow and arrow guy, his pose really suits it quite well.

I'll accept it! (as graciously as I am able)  Yes that pose does really suit the bow.  I might suggest, if I may, you may want to shorten the arrow (not that you haven't thought of that), then add some kind of fletching(again probably planned already).  It's sort of long and spear like.
Cult of Inevitable Decay painted:  93/123 (Heresy), 22/22 (non Heresy)

What was that universal greeting?  "Bah weep, grah nah weep, ninny bong!"  Hot Rod, Transformers: The Movie

I have a tweeter thing now.  I might even use it.  @leadpaintshed if I can figure out how to