Author Topic: Kev went out, so i wandered over to his workbench ....  (Read 30062 times)

Offline Hasslefriesian

• Likes to think he's an
  • Administrator
  • Tyrant of the NetherHells
  • KEVINICUS - FIR MEIT
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hasslefreeminiatures.co.uk
Re: Kev went out, so i wandered over to his workbench ....
« Reply #75 on: January 07, 2012, 01:00:13 PM »
"Kill" is too strong.

"Stun" is more like it.
In the war-torn darkness of the future, there is only Grymn.

Deep Space Nine: Officially not as good as Stargate.

If you field an overwhelming force against a paltry number of defenders, whatever you do, make sure the defenders are not English!

Offline Brandlin

• Mighty Fallen One
  • UnDOD2013
    • View Profile
    • Brandlin's
« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2012, 03:38:12 PM »
"Kill" is too strong.

"Stun" is more like it.

aww ... you want me to give it the kiss of life?
"So far in begging stakes Brandlin is waaay ahead with his grav bike"  -  Sally 8/10/08

Offline Bewildered Badger

• Dark Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 07, 2012, 07:20:24 PM »
He'll have an old style GI helmet too, by the way. Combats, boots and shirt with half-elf packet in the rolled up sleeve. Or I could go the whole Tropic Thunder route.....

Well don't change him too much, or he'll just be a random figure in Vietnam combat gear, as opposed to a tooled up Wolesly.

And a packet of ciggies doesn't seem right to me. Now a slice of pizza or a massive sandwich would suit the character.

Offline UltraVanillaSmurf

• Worthless Imp
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 08, 2012, 12:31:08 PM »
Barney: Pistols and shoulder rig.

Wolsely: M16.

Louise: P90 or MP5sd.

1 out of three ain't bad ;)
Now that is a 7ombieTV cast (though Felicity might have a bit of an advantage...).

Offline Bewildered Badger

• Dark Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 08, 2012, 12:42:00 PM »
Now that is a 7ombieTV cast (though Felicity might have a bit of an advantage...).

True! You'd have to make up special rules for that gun.
Or, you could just take a normal Felicity and give her a hand swap. The Alyx figure comes with several spare arms, the gun hand should fit Felicity. A male donor might have hands too large to look right.

Offline Chris_M

• Initiate of the Inner Dark Path
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 24, 2012, 03:59:43 PM »
He'll have an old style GI helmet too, by the way. Combats, boots and shirt with half-elf packet in the rolled up sleeve. Or I could go the whole Tropic Thunder route.....

Well don't change him too much, or he'll just be a random figure in Vietnam combat gear, as opposed to a tooled up Wolesly.

And a packet of ciggies doesn't seem right to me. Now a slice of pizza or a massive sandwich would suit the character.
Well, it may depend on what type of cigarettes they are.  :whistle:

But I was suddenly reminded of the cover of Hogs of War - a helmet with a tube of apple sauce and another of BBQ sauce in the strap.

So for Wolesly, how about a bottle of tabasco/ soy sauce?

Offline Brummie

• Dark Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 31, 2012, 03:19:20 PM »

Well, it may depend on what type of cigarettes they are.  :whistle:

But I was suddenly reminded of the cover of Hogs of War - a helmet with a tube of apple sauce and another of BBQ sauce in the strap.

So for Wolesly, how about a bottle of tabasco/ soy sauce?

I dug out my PS one recently and played that on/off for a week was my favorite game! Especially the sandbox against my buddies during lunchtimes