Author Topic: Kendra  (Read 2646 times)

Offline krysset80

• Heretic
    • View Profile
Kendra
« on: September 15, 2011, 03:25:15 PM »
Another one I finished the other day. While taking the pic I spotted som things I hafto fix. The idea of this one is thats shes part of the Templars, in the Secret world mmo, their colors are black, red and white but only used two of them, might add a bit of white.

Tips or suggestions are welcome.

“The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents… some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age.”

H.P. Lovecraft, The Call of Cthulhu

Offline gi6ers

• Really Like Totally The Most Doomey Thing Ever
  • Clatto Verata N... Necktie
    • View Profile
Re: Kendra
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 04:21:57 PM »
Nice job,I really like the face. If you want more natural blonde you can try bone paint over snakebite leather (GW).

Offline Brummie

• Dark Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 05:49:02 PM »
I can second that about the blonde it is a good way to do blonde. she looks good though not sure about adding white unless you add like a little white cross smoewhere. I like the eyes ( I hate eyes)

Offline krysset80

• Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 11:03:03 PM »
Hate eyes too.. tho I found this tip once on a site that helped me alittle, paint the whole thing black first then white over that only leaving out the lashes.

Think I used snakebite (tho it looks very dark so could be wrong) with a bit of yellow Vallejo and just yellow Vallejo over that.. agree its a bit to yellow now that you mention it.
“The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents… some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age.”

Offline krysset80

• Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2011, 01:20:22 PM »
Gave her a ligher yellow color on the hair.

Offline Brummie

• Dark Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2011, 04:57:06 PM »
Looks far better for it  :applause:

Offline by-tor

• Chosen Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2011, 05:54:19 PM »
Nice one i always struggle with blond hair but that works nice might try that in future ive seen this fig painted quite a few times but never as a white person really looks great all the others have been eather black or Asian
The early bird may catch the worm but the second mouse always gets the cheese

Happiness is a fully charged pulse rifle