Author Topic: Heresy Dragon Big Thread Of Doom  (Read 793061 times)

Offline gi6ers

• Really Like Totally The Most Doomey Thing Ever
  • Clatto Verata N... Necktie
    • View Profile
Re: The 1st ever Heresy dragon. A big one. [UPDATED Halloween 2010] DONE!!!!
« Reply #750 on: December 16, 2010, 08:02:16 PM »
LOUD NOISES!

Offline alrith72

• Dark Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: December 16, 2010, 08:31:05 PM »
Paintoff Results- Won-0 Lost-2 (D'oh!)

Offline weareblind

• Heavy Metal or no Metal at all
  • Mighty Fallen One
  • We are blind to the world within us
    • View Profile
We are blind to the world within us

Offline Ajsalium

• Fallen One
    • View Profile
    • Role 'n' Roll
Re: Re: The 1st ever Heresy dragon. A big one. [UPDATED Halloween 2010] DONE!!!!
« Reply #753 on: December 16, 2010, 11:29:38 PM »
on a side note, save hunting through the thread, whatever happened to The Knight?

He's there. He's just inside the dragon's stomach.
Blog updated Jan 21st
ROLE 'N' ROLL

Tell the truth, do what's right, and face the consequences. -Me.

Offline beefcake

• Tyrant of the NetherHells
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: December 17, 2010, 05:58:27 AM »

And what exactly 'got done'?

I was just meaning that in a general sense, in this case nothing got done or will be done because, as Andy has put it, whichever way he sorts this out someone loses. I was meaning if no one spoke out about anything then nothing would get done.
Guess I have to give in on the without prejudice thing, yep, "no offence but" situation.

Offline alrith72

• Dark Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: December 17, 2010, 01:43:25 PM »

:scratchhead:
Sorry it was just a reference to Gi6ers posting "Loud Noises" as it is a quote from Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy by the characte Brick Tamland who is a bit slow
Brian Fantana: Don't get me wrong, I love the ladies. I mean they rev my engines, but they don't belong in the newsroom.
Champ Kind: It is anchor*man*, not anchor*lady*. And that is a scientific fact.
Brick Tamland: I don't know what we're yelling about.
Brian Fantana: You're with us, Ron, what do you think?
Ron Burgundy: [shouting] She... Sh... It's terrible. She has beautiful eyes, and her hair smells like cinnamon.
Brick Tamland: [shouts] Loud noises!
Paintoff Results- Won-0 Lost-2 (D'oh!)

Offline weareblind

• Mighty Fallen One
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: December 17, 2010, 07:19:26 PM »
 :wry:
Thanks!!

Offline Amazon warrior

• Minion
  • No one likes an untidy cheese....
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: December 19, 2010, 10:38:04 AM »
*comes in late to the party*

WOOO!  Gimme a chunk of that scaley goodness!  :jawdrop: :applause: :applause: :applause: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :boing: :boing: :boing:

I paid my first deposit waaaaaaaaay back in the day at Salute 2009, and I've just gone and paid off the last of it now (plus a bit extra because both the Dragon and Andy deserve it).  Happy Christmas indeed! :D

(This might actually be the prod I need to get back into painting again - suddenly I'm itching to grab a brush and get going...)

« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 10:40:09 AM by Amazon warrior »

Offline RiTides Nids

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: December 22, 2010, 07:44:06 PM »
He says that it was only in the last few weeks that first fully paid would recieve priority.  What gave him the idea that it was otherwise?  Was there a queue to be at the head of, two years ago?
I paid a deposite in January '09, also almost 2 years ago. I ended up swapping my deposit for the excellent trenchcoat ganger models, which got lost in the mail, and Andy sent out a replacement set free.

However, I certainly thought I was securing a dragon with the deposit... he even encouraged people not to pay the full amount at first. Later, he put up the further payment installments for people who wanted to go ahead and pay it all, but still encouraged people not to until he made more progress. It certainly did not seem that, if you did go ahead and pay it all, you would have your pre-order placed ahead of those who hadn't finished paying the installments (which again, were not even options at the beginning, and not encouraged until much later).

I know people paid good money a good while ago...

After watching Andy put his livelihood at risk, working on it for two years and paying part of it out of his own pocket to honour the contract, I figure I don't need any more special treatment heaped on top; especially not the type that doesn't mean very much.  I'm looking forward to receive my copy, but my life doesn't revolve around it.  I can wait at least another measly month.  I don't need to yell 'first!' like this is a youtube comments list.
I think it's unfair to paint it as Andy putting his livelihood at risk and wanting "special treatment", especially from someone who is a regular customer of his. People put up this money knowing there was a risk they'd get nothing back, and they did get nothing for 2 years. There's nothing wrong with expecting to have reserved a copy- this was my impression, too. Honestly, this attitude is partly what puts me off from supporting Heresy a bit more- I want to deal with a professional business, and be treated as a business would their customer. If I pay over a hundred dollars to a business, I expect to be able to express concerns. Ialso expect regular communication for something that takes this long.

I was really surprised that, after taking 2 years to finish, Andy would set a deadline of under 2 months for people to finish paying deposits at the pre-order price. People took him on good faith... and in my opinion, he should do likewise.

I do not mean this as an aggressive post, but I think the response to the concern expressed was unwarranted. I thought Andy's response was polite, and he has always been excellent in my communications with him throughout the pre-order and changing my order process. But I do not think the explanation is satisfactory. At the least, people who had preordered years before should have been given notice that it was time to pay up to reserve their dragon.

Again, it's a valid concern, nothing to jump all over someone about. I know this is a 1-man operation, and the logistics must be a nightmare, but 2 years ago it really did seem that you were reserving a dragon by placing that deposit, and there's ntohing wrong with his bringing that up now that it's finished, and he's seemingly going to have to wait an extra month for it.

Not the end of the world by any stretch, but these kinds of things do matter, and make it harder for a casual supporter of Heresy such as myself to feel as confident taking the plunge on some larger purchases. That said, I am a big fan of Heresy, but this attitude in the community is something that puts me off, and is something that I do not think is warranted given the investment people have made in this model, and the amount of time they've waited for it to come to fruition...

Offline beefcake

• View Profile
« Reply #759 on: December 22, 2010, 08:00:47 PM »
There's nothing wrong with expecting to have reserved a copy- this was my impression, too. 

And you have a reserved copy don't you? It will just arrive later than expected. You've waited 2 years a few more weeks won't kill you. :wink:

Offline weareblind

• Mighty Fallen One
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: December 22, 2010, 08:53:57 PM »
Of course not, but I think we're talking about "principles".

Offline DRAGON

• LORD OF WHITE METAL MOUNTAIN
  • Supreme Archfiend of Hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: December 22, 2010, 09:13:01 PM »
Here we go again !  :roll:
Why have people waited 2 years to start complaining ? Andy made it clear from the start that the dammed thing was going to take a while - in fact he encouraged people not to pay more than the initial holding deposit for that very reason - he also offered to convert the deposit into credit if people didn't want to wait - seems pretty fair to me ? :shrug:
AT NO POINT did he put a mask on and force people to hand over cash at gunpoint and he has been upfront with progress reports as far as I'm concerned .
If people have a problem with the way Andy runs his business then it is probably best to PM him rather than put it on a public forum where you will undoubtly get a "backlash" to some degree .........
At the end of the day people,  it was your choice to participate in the deal - no one forced you ! :shrug:
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 09:14:33 PM by DRAGON »
Heaven doesn't want me. Hell is afraid i will take over !
OFFICIAL WINNER UDOD 2012
Minis painted this year (2013) : Too few !
Heresy Dragon - paint in progress - coming soon... seriously !

http://foddragon.mybrute.com

Offline Lurching Dead

• Dark Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: December 22, 2010, 09:25:21 PM »
I've known that this was going to take ages. Andy said as much and has kept us p to date on here, his website and Frothers with reasonably frequent updates.

I feel that I was warned well in advance (about 1 or 2 months if I recall) that it was nearing completion and readied my cash accordingly. It was then no problem to get it together when required.

All in all I'm happy and I don't say that out of any loyalty.

I do agree with Dragon's point that this could well have been better handled in a pm, especially as you seem to be a regular customer.
"A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her." W.C. Fields

Offline Big Boris

• aka Andy Foster, Heresy Miniatures Owner/Prisoner
  • Administrator
  • Dragon Slayer. At last.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.heresyminiatures.com
Re: Re: The 1st ever Heresy dragon. A big one. [UPDATED Halloween 2010] DONE!!!!
« Reply #763 on: December 22, 2010, 09:28:23 PM »
However, I certainly thought I was securing a dragon with the deposit... he even encouraged people not to pay the full amount at first. Later, he put up the further payment installments for people who wanted to go ahead and pay it all, but still encouraged people not to until he made more progress. It certainly did not seem that, if you did go ahead and pay it all, you would have your pre-order placed ahead of those who hadn't finished paying the installments (which again, were not even options at the beginning, and not encouraged until much later).

The 30 deposit secured you the opportunity to reserve and buy the dragon at a guaranteed price of 100. But once people have paid in full for it, then they have paid for it in full and as such, their dragons are cast-iron, no arguments, paid for. So they got to go to the front of the queue, they were risking the full 100 not just 30, I believe that the least they deserve is to have themselves placed at the front of the queue. Hate to use the F-word again but that is, simply, unassailably Fair.

Honestly, this attitude is partly what puts me off from supporting Heresy a bit more- I want to deal with a professional business, and be treated as a business would their customer.

I'm as professional as I can be, considering the lack of funds I have and my customers have been my overriding prioirty since April 2002 when I opened up. Anyone who actually knows me will know how important my customers are to me. Don't be fooled by the jokes and blithe remarks in other threads and things. Just because I have some fun on forums doesn't mean I'm being unprofessional in my business. I'm actually a little shocked and angry at that assumption, to be honest. My whole life is dedicated to getting figures out the door. I haven't even taken a proper holiday in four years just so that orders will still go out if Craig isn't in. (Christmas is an exception, but even that is spent sculpting figures etc)
If I pay over a hundred dollars to a business, I expect to be able to express concerns. Ialso expect regular communication for something that takes this long.

I've been updating constantly on Twitter Facebook and this thread. If people don't follow me on those mediums, I can't be blamed for them not being communicated with. I can't email or telephone 200+ people personally every time the slightest alteration was made to the Dragon, especially if that alteration was unnoticeable to the trained eye. But I can tweet about it, and so I did. You even had th echance to watch me have a small mental breakdown a couple of months back when I just about snapped under th epressure of trying to finish the damn thing.
As to expressing concerns, you of course have the right to express concerns, part of my professional outlook to this business was to set up a forum so that people could raise concerns. However, you should note that other people have the right to express concerns about the first lot of concerns and those people who know me a little better thanks to this forum and the other social media, understand where I'm coming from and might feel a little defensive about Heresy because of that knowledge. A number of the people you've replied to here are also extremely long term customer, even more so than Alastair was, who sadly has decided not to buy any more Heresy figures again. BUt they haven't decided to do that, for which I am more grateful than I can express.

I was really surprised that, after taking 2 years to finish, Andy would set a deadline of under 2 months for people to finish paying deposits at the pre-order price. People took him on good faith... and in my opinion, he should do likewise.

I am? I have forewarned people when reserving their dragon that the price would be 100. They were, so to speak, fully informed that they needed to have the rest available, and given my unforgivable failures to get the thing finished and promising it  in 'another month', the vast majority of people have been prepared for a very long time, or so the amount of paid-up dragons seem to indicate. So those who have pre-ordered it have had that length of time to gather together a spare 70. I've had a LOT of emails over the last year or so asking if peoiple could spend the money they had saved as it would otherwise go elsewhere, and other than you, not one single person has commented about the 2 month limit. Thing about that limit is this: this is a business, professional or otherwise, and what you have to do is be realistic abotu certain things. In this case, I needed to set a date that gave people enough notice to get that 70 (35 a month, which if people are ordering 100 dragons you have to assume they are able to find) but not so long that it would carry over into yet another new financial year and start to cause headscratching with paperwork and stuff. Given that the costs of the Dragon have far exceeded the original estimate, I couldn't say 'pay when you like' as it might drag out for a year or more, in theory. So what Limit should I set? Two months, as I said, seemed ample, and I have emailed everybody who pre-ordered a dragon but had not paid their full 100 to inform them. You swapped your deposit out for the gangers, so you didn't get emailed ;)

However, if anyone DOES have a problem paying their remaining 70, they can simply LET ME KNOW and I will happily work something out for them. It's nice to have a deadline, but deadlines aren't the be all and end all of everything. All people have to do is tell me.

I do not mean this as an aggressive post, but I think the response to the concern expressed was unwarranted. I thought Andy's response was polite, and he has always been excellent in my communications with him throughout the pre-order and changing my order process. But I do not think the explanation is satisfactory. At the least, people who had preordered years before should have been given notice that it was time to pay up to reserve their dragon.

They have been, they were, and they have did. I can count on two hands the amount of people yet to pay for a dragon reserved prior to September. Anyone who doesn't pay by the end of January will be gently reminded, thus giving them further opportunity to tell me of any payment issues they have. There is a recession on, after all.

Again, it's a valid concern, nothing to jump all over someone about. I know this is a 1-man operation, and the logistics must be a nightmare, but 2 years ago it really did seem that you were reserving a dragon by placing that deposit, and there's nothing wrong with his bringing that up now that it's finished, and he's seemingly going to have to wait an extra month for it.

Two weeks, more likely, if Ian gets them out on time. But that is a tenous 'if', I admit... I have discussed the situation with Alastair by email and put my points across. I am 100% confident that I am being fair with everyone by following the scheme I am following. Who knows, if Ian gets a huge wad out in the first batch, say 60 dragons or so, then Alastair will get his at the same time as everybody else anyway. Unfortunately, Alastair doesn't agree and still thinks he should get right of way over those who have paid in full before he paid in full, because he put his 30 down first. I can't honestly remember if I ever promised that, it;s been too long dsince th efirst dragon page ont eh site went up. I don't think I did, I think it's always been 30 gets you 100 guarantee, then last year I made a point of the 'fully-paid-up = first come, therefore first served' thing . I don't have any old copies of the html pages, unfortunately, only my back-ups of the current ones. The point is, terms and conditions change over a 2 year period and I believe I have done my sincere best to make the information publicly viewable on the Heresy site and via social media.

Not the end of the world by any stretch, but these kinds of things do matter, and make it harder for a casual supporter of Heresy such as myself to feel as confident taking the plunge on some larger purchases. That said, I am a big fan of Heresy, but this attitude in the community is something that puts me off, and is something that I do not think is warranted given the investment people have made in this model, and the amount of time they've waited for it to come to fruition...

See previous answer for possible explanations, also there's a big British thing when it comes to queuing, don't forget... ;)

Hope this answers your concerns. Even though you aren't buying a dragon bany more, you stil have the right to express concerns as much as anyone els, that's what the forum is for. Also, I actually like to get complaints like this on the forum as it means that I can weigh up public opinion. If lots of people had chipped in and agreed with Alastair, saying he was right and I was wrong, I would have to completely reconsider my stance. But since it doesn't seem to be the case, I have to conclude that I really am acting in the best way possible given the bizarre situation. Let's face it, accusations of unprofessionalism are easy to come by if you only take the Dragon as an example, but then I don't have a dedicated department for sculpting like GW or other companies. and I made it clear from the outset that I was making this bumfudge up as I went along in terms of the Dragon, as it was a massive learning curve. You yourself acknowledge that, so anyone who put 30 or more down knew what they were getting into, I hope. Certainly I'm not allowing myself to get into anything like this situation ever again. No way. Frankly, I'm astounded that only Alastair has shown outrage out of the 200+ people on the reserve list.

(If I sound curt, forgive me. The pipes in the workshop burst with no way to turn them off this afternoon as there is no stopcock in the unit (long story) and I've been shifting furniture mopping out for the last couple of hours. I was supposed to go home for the holidays, it happened about 5 minutes before I would have been in the car and away for a week and a half. Could have been a lot worse, but fortunately it's mainly soggy carpets and walls. Expensive equipment on other side of rooms, manged to get all electric plugs off the floor prior to flooding, emergency plumber stopped it but no stopcock has yet been found. As with Dragon info and day to day communications from Heresy, see Twitter and Facebook for details!)

Offline Big Boris

• aka Andy Foster, Heresy Miniatures Owner/Prisoner
  • Administrator
  • Dragon Slayer. At last.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.heresyminiatures.com
« Reply #764 on: December 22, 2010, 09:29:55 PM »
PS Thankfully the two big folders with all the dragon paperwork in were not damaged in the deluge of water!

Offline Nosferatu

• Dark Lord
  • For Grek
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pbase.com/nosferatu/
« Reply #765 on: December 22, 2010, 09:31:56 PM »
Honestly, this attitude is partly what puts me off from supporting Heresy a bit more- I want to deal with a professional business, and be treated as a business would their customer. If I pay over a hundred dollars to a business, I expect to be able to express concerns.

You talk about having no problem with the way Andy has treated you in relation to the delays and that it is the attitude of people here that puts you off supporting him more? Sorry, but that's just a little ridiculous! What have we got to do with Andy's business (apart from being customers like you)? Why would anything we say affect your purchasing decision? Surely if you like his minis, think they're a reasonable price and that his service is adequate then that should be enough???

I know, for instance that a lot of GW fans are complete morons. I therefore choose not to visit forums based around their games, but that has absolutely nothing to do with my reasons for no longer purchasing their miniatures.

The best way to express serious concerns about how a company is treating your order is by PM or email, not on a public forum.
Heron Island photos done! See blog...

Offline beefcake

• View Profile
« Reply #766 on: December 22, 2010, 09:49:44 PM »
Honestly, this attitude is partly what puts me off from supporting Heresy a bit more- I want to deal with a professional business, and be treated as a business would their customer.

I find Heresy a very professional business but also very personal. I like the fact that I always get a small note with my orders thanking me for the purchase and so on. It's the small touches that make businesses like this one great.
Have an awesome Xmas Andy, hopefully stressless and relaxing. Although considering you have just been waterlogged I doubt that.  :thumbup:

Offline RogerB

• Initiate of the Inner Dark Path
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: December 22, 2010, 10:08:07 PM »
I never once thought my 30 deposit was to secure a place in a queue.  It was clearly stated that it was to secure the 100 pre-order price tag.

Offline RiTides Nids

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: December 23, 2010, 02:03:24 AM »
I appreciate the great response, and I think I can relate to what you mean about those who know you reacting to criticism strongly in your defense (I will do the same thing for the owner of some of the game stores near here when they're under fire).

Nosferatu, you make a great point as well- but you have to admit, that from an outsider's perspective, it is a bit hard to "wade through the chaff" on this thread for example... but you're right that that shouldn't necessarily put me off from dealing with Andy (who is very professional in communication). However, long ago I was craving hard information about a release date (as I'm sure everyone was) and people not being sure of where they stand in the queue is a related thing. It was frustrating, and I think what I perceived as people responding glibly to someone's concern about that even moreso. It's been 2 years! Enough is enough and all that, there's a time for hard questions and hard answers... however, I do agree that the queing thing might be a British thing that I'm missing. I also agree that most people seem to think this way is fair, and so you need to stick to it.

Again thanks for the super-professional response, it wins me back over quite a bit. I had wanted to see a response to a bit harder question, as most of the people seem to be huge fans/supporters of Heresy, but as I've only made the one purchase my only experience was waiting a year for the dragon, and then changing my deposit to something else. I am very satisfied with your above response.

I also want to apologize for what seems to have come across as my calling Andy "unprofessional", although I didn't use the term it was probably implied since I talked about wanting "professional" interactions so much. Given that I don't use twitter and facebook very rarely (it's blocked at work), most of my news came from the dragon webpage or this thread. From that perspective, you can see how the release of news could be very frustrating... and that's why I mentioned that Andy had replaced my lost minis for free, to show that these two experiences (news of the dragon vs. my personal transaction) felt very opposite. He was super-awesome in dealing with my minis, and that's why I felt a disconnect about the way the dragon was progressing (exemplified by the queue issue), and wanted to express that feeling and get a response (which you have done excellently, and I thank you).

Offline Dravi

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: December 23, 2010, 11:29:12 AM »
I paid in full for the dragon ages ago. I knew that it would eventually get done, or that Heresy would close it's doors (which I am very glad it hasn't). I knew it was a risk, that's what a preorder is. I had confidence though, that Andy would deliver (and I am very pleased with the pictures that I have seen so far).

I will await patiently (well, slightly impatiently, but only because I want it in my hands now, rather than later!). When they are ready and the request for shipping is issued, I'll even put in a few extra quid so that Andy at least makes some money. I didn't preorder to get this on the day it was finished, but to encourage Andy to complete it. I know I'll get it when it's ready.

As for the first partly paid or first fully paid Andy is in a bit of a no-win situation. As such, I think he's done the best he can to ensure the fairest outcome. I would still think the same if I had only part paid and was now at number 170 or something. If I preorder a computer game say, then they will take the money out of the account as soon as it is ready to ship, whether I can afford it or not. Andy doesn't work this way. He is allowing people to pay as and when they can afford the money and rather than demanding it immediately he is giving them a reasonable amount of time to pay (and as he says above, if you have problems, let him know and he'll see what he can do to help).

I hope you have a great Christmas break Andy and get a bit of time to relax and have some good quality time with the missus, as well as having some time to sculpt.

Cheers,
Craig
"LIAR! LIAR! LIAAAR!"
"Get back witch!"
"I'm not a witch, I'm your wife!"

Offline agentmolar

• Dark Warlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: December 24, 2010, 02:16:41 AM »
Sorry to hear about the waterlogging Andy. Im hoping that 2011 is a much better year for you.

I know I'm a regular and a fanboi, but I've had enough dealings with Andy to respect his approach to his customers. I hope that this endeavour doesn't actually put him off doing the large monsters and projects that make heresy the unique miniature company amongst the plethora of mini companies out there. Its a pity that Alastair has chucked a tanty and has an issue with Heresy, but frankly I think its actually a credit to Andy and also the customers that so many have stuck with him and that the Alastair situation in itself is an anomaly.

Hope everyone has a great xmas and holiday season.
I like to rock and roll all night, and part of every day.

Offline BulldogUK

• Dark Lord
    • View Profile
    • Tanks and Trolls, toys for big immature boys!
« Reply #771 on: December 27, 2010, 08:18:26 AM »
It warms my heart to see for most part everyone who ordered the dragon is taking the ride with Andy on this epic dragon tale and taking it on the chin. Frankly I couldn't give a bumfudge about the wait, can't quite remember when I put my deposit on but I know it was quite early after the announcement and like RogerB I didn't think it was for securing a place in the line, rather a fixed price which by my own choice I probably won't stick to anyhow! Times flown (has it really been TWO YEARS?!) and from the results looks well worth it, besides I will only have to paint the damn thing when it arrives and I HATE the initial dive into large pieces like this. I had the chance to bid on a Rackham Titan dragon the other day then I took a closer look and thought 'hell, that's actually quite bumfudge compared to the juicy morsel Andy is preparing' It also went for over 400, crazy when you consider what a lot of us will potentially be paying for Andy's monstrosity. I figured sod it, put my bidding finger back in my pocket and figured some extra wonga will be going Andy's way for a job well done (I will try not to spend it on nerf guns and Vodka)

Bully

Have a good new year all!
No Pins were harmed in the construction of this miniature...

A glue gun is for life, not just for xmas...

No faffing zone, experts, professionals and rivet counters please look away now!

http://combatzone-scenery.co.uk Buy the inside of my head!

Offline Steel Penguin

• Dark Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: December 27, 2010, 10:12:56 AM »
i came into this quite late, ( and promplty ordered 2 one for me and one for my lovely wargaming wife). I fully understand that i put money down on a PRE-ORDER and it would be shipped when ready. as to the way Andy has decided to fulfill the paid for orders, not obly do i think its fair but i dont mind waiting a wile longer that outhers, who took a bigger chance by paying before me.   Ill also add that the wait isnt worring, in the end i have enough faith in Andy that im certain ill get it.
Now that its done, and im facing getting one relativly soon, i just have to face the fact ive got to find some where to assemble / paint and then store this monster.......
a happy dauber

Offline DRAGON

• LORD OF WHITE METAL MOUNTAIN
  • Supreme Archfiend of Hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: December 27, 2010, 03:32:28 PM »
Now that its done, and im facing getting one relativly soon, i just have to face the fact ive got to find some where to assemble / paint and then store this monster.......
Store the thing........ :shock: ........ oh bugger.......... :scratchhead:
I knew there was a major flaw somewhere in the plan !  :lmao:
Heaven doesn't want me. Hell is afraid i will take over !
OFFICIAL WINNER UDOD 2012
Minis painted this year (2013) : Too few !
Heresy Dragon - paint in progress - coming soon... seriously !

http://foddragon.mybrute.com

Offline Mortanius

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: December 29, 2010, 03:06:41 AM »
personally I don't mind if it still takes a while for it to get finished, since I had to spend the last two month in school and christmas. I don't have much money and any more time I have be for having to pay for shipping the better.