Author Topic: Who's got interview questions for Andy?  (Read 15264 times)

Geckilian

Re: Who's got interview questions for Andy?
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2009, 12:18:51 PM »
With such a range of adventurers, daemons and a generally wide selection of fantasy figures, do you ever plan to write up a definitive background setting to place them in, potentially basing a 'pen and paper' rpg around it?

Are there any plans to broaden the Deathball range, and how popular has the current range been?

Is it true that casting Deathball Ogres is in fact one of the greatest pleasures of your life?

Offline grekwood

• Grekky...of Grekworld
  • Tyrant of the NetherHells
  • Nar na.. na na.. ner
    • View Profile
    • Grekworld
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2009, 12:48:19 PM »
are there any plans for or would sculpt a female angel?

what ever happened to show us your war face? (where fodders posted pictures of their war faces for you to sculpt)

Will there be a Heritics ball this year?

GREKWORLD  :paranoid2:
----------------------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter. Add me on Facebook. Deviant art. My Blog

Wildheart

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2009, 03:15:55 PM »
Which do you prefer, Sci-Fi or Fantasy? Does that preference have a bearing on what you sculpt and release?

If you had the time and resources, would you like to go back and "update" your earlier sculpts, now you've evolved and improved as a sculptor?

Given the opportunity, and if mutually beneficial, would you consider a merger with another miniatures company? This would be under the premise that Heresy maintains it's unique personality and style, and the said merger purely for marketing, production and distribution benefits.

Offline ballistic_bro

• Dark Lord
  • Do I need to say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2009, 03:29:27 PM »
As you've created some wonderful not Dr Who sculpts, would you consider approaching the BBC to obtain the license to produce a full range of Dr Who minis?
Or do you feel that the financial outlay to obtain the license would outway any potential profit from the figures and put too much pressure on you to meet deadlines for releases etc?
There's one thing you never put in a trap, if you're smart.
If you have any plans about seeing tomorrow,
there's one thing you never ever put in a trap,
me...........

Dr Who (2010)

Jetblack

« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2009, 07:05:03 PM »
OK, thanks a lot FODers! You really gave me some great questions. I'll start collating the contributions and get them off to Andy ASAP. I'll be sure to post when the article is published. Thanks again for your participation.

Offline a_thousand_hats

• Outrageously Optimistic
  • Chosen Heretic
  • Planning world domination on a budget of 12 pence
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2009, 11:06:54 AM »
I did think someone might ask about any of the other creative stuff connected to Heresy, such as rules, background fluff etc...

They have  :paranoid2:
Once more to the breach my friends...